SHORTED** now just 0% battery

sessions

hoping i could get some help with my Lost Vape Efusion DUO DNA200. For some reason the lipo battery went down to 0% last night (ive never seen it go lower than 10%) so i charged it and went to use it this morning and it said SHORTED and the battery level was still 0%. Just got home from work and it no longer says shorted but when i hit the fire button the welcome screen will flash for 1second and then go black (still at 0%). I cant get it to charge via the computer or wall port. Anyone have any ideas? Did my lipo die? its only a few months old.

device monitor: https://i.imgur.com/EHzjxvT.png

csv.csv

Edited by sessions

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If the board is reporting the cell voltages correctly, the pack is discharged below safe limits. You could try recovery charging, but it might be time for a new battery.

You could also have a board failure or a bad ground. I had this happen in a VT250s, it needed the battery and 510 wires resoldered.

Well it will fix it... but it might fail again. 

In my case the mod (vt250s) had the 510 shorting to the custom board that switches between 2/3 batteries. That was causing all kind of odd things to happen, and eventually killed a DNA board. 

In my experience, the SHORTED isn’t a fatal issue. Check the wiring and soldering.