HCigar Vt75C

Chief Grey Bear

I have had my HCigar Vt75C for maybe three months. (Firmware is as it came, tried to download the software but my PC and Cell Phones are encrypted due to my employment with the government/military so even though I downloaded the software it will not work with the mod).

Anyway it's been setting for three days. Took it off the shelf tonight and 1 second after I hit the fire button Temp Protection registers and the mod will not fire. It's the same RDA that has always been on it. Coils are the same I was using before it was put on the shelf, cotton is wet, every single thing is the same that it's always worked with. There is no possible way it's reaching max temp hitting the button for one single second. Could the battery cause this issue at all? I usually use an iJoy 26650 but they are charging so threw in a Samsung 25R the only single thing that is different. Thoughts please, only things I can think of is rebuild the RDA and try it again using the 26650?

I couldn't see how it could be a cell issue myself only that this never happened until I used a 18650 with it which normally I haven't because it drains them faster than a 26650. Only used it because had two 26650's charging and the third in my Aegis. I'm going have to download the software to a friends computer to see what's going on with it I imagine but will take your advice like I was thinking and tear down, clean and rebuild the Omni and like you said make sure no juice seeped into the 510? Going be busy thanks m8.

Edited by Chief Grey Bear
correction

• 2 months later...

I'm having my VT75c for a couple of hours now, tinkering with the setup (getting rid of the useless hcigar theme) and during that process I came across the exact same problem - immediate temp protection. In order to see if the atty would work at all on the mod I switched to normal wattage mode - worked as  expected to. Switching back to temp mode, the problem was gone. Cannot say what caused this, however haven't seen it again. Mind you, the same atty had worked fine in temp mode just minutes before that. So, I assume that is/was a temporary glitch (fingers crossed).

Edited by Jo Kuhl