Lost Vape Paranormal DNA 75c

Gary T.

Anyone have this mod or know when it might be available in the US??

I've been eyeballing the Thereon and came across this, its suppose to have the better Battery door and some upgraded features.

Not sure if I should wait for the Paranormal or just get the Thereon?

Thanks guys, Tommy I've been searching high and low in the US and no one has it yet. I just ordered it from VAPESOURCING. Not like I need another mod but this one is just beautiful. I'm also a fan of the Box Mod look. 

T, I got the Red & Silver, take some pics if you have time. I'd love to see and hear all about yours. 

Hi Gary, ive had the mod around 24 hours and so far so good. It's the best mod I've owned by far. The build quality is superb, I can't find any imperfections anywhere. The only issue I'm having is I'm getting the weak battery message but it looks like that's a common problem with the DNA75 board. I'm not sure if it's down to the batteries I'm using not being powerful enough. Hopefully I can find out how to rectify this and then I would consider it to be the perfect mod. I'm currently using the ijoy captain tank 

Edited by tommybavfc

The weak battery message is only a error message, not a common problem, but only an indicator of an error state being detected by the 75C board..   From the 75C datasheet you read:

Weak Battery: The battery needs to be charged, or a higher amp rated battery needs to be used. If this happens, the DNA 75C will continue to fire the atomizer, but will not be able to provide the desired wattage. The Weak Battery message will continue to display for a few seconds after the end of the puff.

There are other reasons that can cause a weak battery message too.

Link to the 75C Datasheet:    https://downloads.evolvapor.com/dna75color.pdf

Mooch is the generally recognized person to recommend batteries. ...Mooch has reviews and his recommendations for the batteries in his chart and you can google them...... Others here may chime in on which batteries they use and which gives them the best results....

AND here is a link so you can read Mooch's testing results for many batteries...   https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blog-entry/list-of-battery-tests.7436/     The selections under the heading "18650 Shootout Test Results" is a good place to start....

Click on the battery you want to see the testing results and review that Mooch gives....

• Like 1

Awesome T,

Glad you like it, Lets see a handcheck :thumb: Hey I ordered my Paranormal either Thursday or Friday from China! Today I get a news letter from a vendor in New York that says they have them IN STOCK and ready to chip, I live like 1.5 hours away from New York...... go figure..

Got it yesterday no pic's yet. Nice quality, solid feeling mod so far (the Gun metal finish is a bit of a finger print magnet :DD, the reddish 'raptor' leather is nicely grippy with a squishy feeling). Still trying to find/design an interface that I really like (will upload the one i'm working on just now when I'm happy with it).

Not sure about battery life yet, have 2 new samsung 30Q's in it using dual 0.52 ish ohm, SS 316L (28/32 awg) Claton coils (comes out about 0.26 ohms) set to 55w (60w preheat) at 185° C, and after using on and off for about 4hrs today it has droped about 15% (this is similar to what i saw yesterday after full charge). Will reserve judgment on battery life until when I've used it for about a week and tried more tanks/dripper/coil variations.

Overall I'm happy with it.  

Edited by Fr33sp1r1t
I can't spell the word Battery today :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a problem with a DNA 75 c. The Dives was turned on and the battery arrived 70% lenient and the screen was59c1489d0c5d9__.thumb.jpg.734d92495f67b5e265aa50db1615bdf2.jpg59c149331f0b8__.thumb.jpg.c5c89c8e56acfbd6e8ece08315f36252.jpg check automazr or no automazr. the problem. what is the solution . Charge the battery but no working.  Thank you so much

Edited by Hunter

• 3 weeks later...

I think the board or mod has some internal problems. Mine read ohms .2 to .35 too high, temp protection kicks in all the time producing no vapor. DJLsb said the mods internal resistance is set wrong from the factory at 0.0081 and needs to be set to 0.014 or 0.0014 not sure which there are multiple opinions across different forums. Ive tried both but still cant get it to read ohms properly or vape in TC. This makes me sad because its not a cheap mod, i mean not high end but still not cheap. I own multiple lostvape products and this is by far their worst product they ever put out

On 9/20/2017 at 0:41 AM, Hunter said:

I have a problem with a DNA 75 c. The Dives was turned on and the battery arrived 70% lenient and the screen was59c1489d0c5d9__.thumb.jpg.734d92495f67b5e265aa50db1615bdf2.jpg59c149331f0b8__.thumb.jpg.c5c89c8e56acfbd6e8ece08315f36252.jpg check automazr or no automazr. the problem. what is the solution . Charge the battery but no working.  Thank you so much

I think they are having trouble with either the 510 soldering connections or the 510 wiring. You are not the only one getting this error that ive seen and mine is reading resistance too high. These are the 2 main problems ive been seeing across multiple forums with the paranormal. The sad thing is im pretty sure they cant release a firmware update to fix these issues.