Check batteries.....but theyre fully charged

Del-1882

Hi peeps, just got my first dna 74 mod today (aimidi etaliens x3) ive put in fresh new batteries straight away (18650) mod says check battery. so far ive tried 6 other fully charged batteries and it still says the same thing. also downloaded the software from evolve and updated my mod but nothing seems to help.

any help and advice would be most appreciated.

thanks

2 hours ago, Del-1882 said:

Hi peeps, just got my first dna 74 mod today (aimidi etaliens x3) ive put in fresh new batteries straight away (18650) mod says check battery. so far ive tried 6 other fully charged batteries and it still says the same thing. also downloaded the software from evolve and updated my mod but nothing seems to help.

any help and advice would be most appreciated.

thanks

What kind of batteries? Can you post a screenshot of the 'Mod' tab in Escribe?

• Like 1

On ‎07‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:14 AM, VapingBad said:

Look in device monitor in EScribe to check the battery voltage is reading correctly.

ok I can do that but I'm new to this so I wouldn't know if it reads it correct or not.....I did notice last night it said o.23v

Sounds like a battery connection wiring or grounding issue. Can you check any external screws around the battery compartment

Showing .2V yet, in an earlier post your battery showed ~4v?

Edited by Wayneo
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Wayneo said:

Yes, for the most part, your settings are now current, and fine (except for your mod resistance which is not relevant for this). Much wiser to work with your vendor then manufacturer before opening it up.

Well the vendor (fast tech) have offered a partial refund if I get the thing repaired myself lol

• 4 months later...