My Triade DNA250 fires way too low from what i set

But Device Monitor is showing it stable at 100 W and that is the same data that drives the screen, except in your 2nd screen shot, but there is info in that to see why, the batteries are not too stressed and the current is reasonable, bat cant see the voltage, live ohms or temp.  It would also be helpful to see the profile & mod settings.

16 hours ago, Wayneo said:

Well, normal behaviour is to show the wattage you set, you hit the fire button, display goes to 0, shows an intermediary value or 2 while it's headed to your set value. Keep watching that display on the mod, does it go to 100?

it goes like that. screen display (100w) not fired. fires it changes to (63.4w) then jumps back to (100w) while firing the device.

16 hours ago, VapingBad said:

But Device Monitor is showing it stable at 100 W and that is the same data that drives the screen, except in your 2nd screen shot, but there is info in that to see why, the batteries are not too stressed and the current is reasonable, bat cant see the voltage, live ohms or temp.  It would also be helpful to see the profile & mod settings.

wew.png

16 hours ago, VapingBad said:

Again that looks to be working perfectly, if you set you current limit to 26 A it may cause it to back off on the power, voltage is fine, it's is not attempting to do temp protection.

technically there is nothing wrong? sorry for wasting your time. i think i got it if what WAYNEO said that is normal to drop down up to 63.4w the moment i fire it then goes back to 100w while it is still firing.

16 hours ago, Wayneo said:

Close. You set 100w on your mod, like every other mod. 1st it showed (fire button) 0. 

Like a car when you floor it, you don't hit top speed immediately

thank you finally understand it. perks of being stupid and new to DNA mod haha. anyways thank for helping.