E-Scibe Manual?

You'll be happy to know there's a fully interactive simulation-based tutorial coming.  I've been working on building it for the last few weeks.  

The crew at Evolv put some changes into the software this last week, which means the training has to be updated.  I'm hoping to have a revised version over to Brandon tomorrow to get hosted for you by Evolv. :)

Will this include full source code?  I.E. will it be possible for developers to decompile and patch code base?  Or is this intended more for "higher level" operations? 

Will the full Rx/Tx command base be included in the documentation?

Thanks...

SSV the documentation is going to be geared for general users, not developers and etc. 

I see you have asked a number of higher level questions throughout the forums. My suggestion is to wait until they release the software and you have chance to check things out.

I assumed this was the best place to ask, as other might want to know the same info....and a generalized response here will help evolv team save some time in answering the same dev questions over and over (via private replies)

basilray said:

You'll be happy to know there's a fully interactive simulation-based tutorial coming.  I've been working on building it for the last few weeks.  

The crew at Evolv put some changes into the software this last week, which means the training has to be updated.  I'm hoping to have a revised version over to Brandon tomorrow to get hosted for you by Evolv. :)

Oh noes its being done vt vasilinegay i mean basilray?  Is that a good thing?  Jking man, I love some of your reviews I used to watch from time to time.  Thanks for putting in the work I cannot wait for this release!