Questions about DNA 200 Installation

Hello, I recently decided that I wanted to build a box mod that runs off of the DNA 200. Being new to building box mods, I wanted to ask some clarifying questions about installing the board itself. To begin I would build the box in a Hammond enclosure; an aluminium box with nothing on the inside. The implication I am coming across is that the board grounds through its screw holes. Is it acceptable to operate the board without it being grounded to the enclosure? If not, how might I get around this?

Additionally, not having much experience with securing circuit boards, I was thinking I would simply apply epoxy to the board to secure it to the enclosure, is there a certain type of epoxy I should use? Or is there a better method to go about securing the board?

Just as a side question, what would an optimal method of creating the micro USB hole? I was considering just buying a micro USB bezel off of shape ways and positioning it correctly, would that work?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. When installing a custom switch on the board, what should the switches be rated at?

I'm running a Joe Litt (he's the modder) Litt Up Customs mod, the model is the "44", which is named after Joe's dad, it's his cart racing number nothing related to the mod specs.

It's in a Hammond box with a shapeways 3D printed size bezel. I just wanted to mention that I love this bezel that has the screen, buttons, and USB port all built in.

It's really clean with a REALLY good smooth yet suade type feel, it gives the hammond a very high end type feel where it gets felt up by my fingers. I'm not sure who makes the bezel but it's very high resolution 3D printing and it's been used exclusively since I got it almost 3 weeks ago, in and out of cupholders, vape boxes, airports and courthouse security scans, etc and still looks brand new.

I'll attach a pic, some modders will probably know what this housing side panel is called, but if there's different ones for different size hammond boxes, it may be of help to you. Mine's on a pretty big hammond box with a 2000 mah 3S LiPo, so I know lots of people will want a smaller one.

[WbjThar] 

You don't need to ground the board if you connect both outputs, the battery and balance connectors. 

I would not epoxy the whole board as it would be difficult to remove and inhibit air cooling the components, but you could use epoxy where the screw mounts go.  There a few 3D prints available that you can glue in the box then screw the board to that you may find easier.

For the USB cut out I just drill a hole at each end, 3 mm IIRC, grind out the centre with a dremel and finish off with a needle file.

Vape_Like_A_Boss said:

I'm running a Joe Litt (he's the modder) Litt Up Customs mod, the model is the "44", which is named after Joe's dad, it's his cart racing number nothing related to the mod specs.

It's in a Hammond box with a shapeways 3D printed size bezel. I just wanted to mention that I love this bezel that has the screen, buttons, and USB port all built in.

It's really clean with a REALLY good smooth yet suade type feel, it gives the hammond a very high end type feel where it gets felt up by my fingers. I'm not sure who makes the bezel but it's very high resolution 3D printing and it's been used exclusively since I got it almost 3 weeks ago, in and out of cupholders, vape boxes, airports and courthouse security scans, etc and still looks brand new.

I'll attach a pic, some modders will probably know what this housing side panel is called, but if there's different ones for different size hammond boxes, it may be of help to you. Mine's on a pretty big hammond box with a 2000 mah 3S LiPo, so I know lots of people will want a smaller one.

[WbjThar] 

Any chance of a pic of the inside of the 44