Custom Coil Build

Droopydroors

Remember back in the day when we had to use that really thin wire and have spaces in between each wrap!!!!????? Those days are over!!! First custom temperature regulated coil I made for my DNA200.

Specs Dual
2x28 Ni200 Core / 38 N80 Fuse / 3.5mm id / 8-9 wrap / .04 ohms / custom TCR from Steam Engine

This thing runs like a dream with zero dry hits and hella flavor!!! 20150923_010022-1.jpg 

Droopydroors said:

Remember back in the day when we had to use that really thin wire and have spaces in between each wrap!!!!????? Those days are over!!! First custom temperature regulated coil I made for my DNA200.

Specs Dual
2x28 Ni200 Core / 38 N80 Fuse / 3.5mm id / 8-9 wrap / .04 ohms / custom TCR from Steam Engine

This thing runs like a dream with zero dry hits and hella flavor!!! 20150923_010022-1.jpg 

On your next build, can you please capture on vid and share? I would love to recreate your work to try something new. I just want to see the pain and effort it takes to make one. It'll probably motivate me to try something and/or point of reference in the even I run into an issue.