Atomizer/Ohm reading Hcigar VT200

BryanC84

Does anyone have this issue. Device works and fires fine, but ohm reading seems to be 0.04-0.07 ohms off from the readings. 0.5 ohm atty will read 0.57 on this Hcigar VT200. I've tried several different atties and it seems to do this to all of them. My tester and SX Mini M class seem to all get the same reading except  for my VT200 (Hcigar).

This is for kanthal and stainless steel coils, outside of temp control. I just got off the phone with someone and stated that all the devices he saw, showed the same
(hcigar vt200). Said you can mess with the mode resistance as you stated. Now to figure out how to do that. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

• 1 month later...

I have exactly the same problem on the vt200. I every tank or atty and every wire type reads about 0.05 too low. It makes temp control completely useless. As the 0.05 difference makes the device think the coil is much hotter than it is, temp control kicks in straight away resulting in next to no vapor.. if I lock resistance artificially 0.05 more atleast I can actually vape, just not with the sort of accuracy one would like.

I don't think this problem has anything to do with the mod resistance. The device is reading too low. Adding mod resistance will only make it read lower and therefore be even more off. And as you said 0.05 is way too high. Something is going wrong somewhere...