changing temperature

is it possible to make temperature ni200 only template and in it to change temperature in normal screen and after locking and +- to change the power(watts)? 

if it is not possible, please make it somehow because I never did change the power and for eg. subtank it is at 55W but I like to change temperature all the time because of different notes of liquids to come out and shine.. 

thanks! 

This is a common request and has not been implemented yet.  The current logic is that the temperature setting is a limit and you adjust your vape up and down with wattage.  Some vape the way you describe though, that is they want to get to their set temp fast and stay there and are never adjusting wattage.  It may be an option in future releases.  Personally, I go back and forth.  Right now I am using an aromamizer that will dump big clouds if I give it full watts and my usual set temp.  I use wattage to dial it back (at work for example).  It has the coil area and wick area to keep up.  On my smaller atomizers I just set the target temp and move on.

Interesting as I see depending on what atty you use, you are either able to adjust by watts or not. Something I wrote about here: https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/67289-topic/ With my Kanger Subtank Mini RBA, and my Ti build, I get right to temp, and watt settings do very little. I'm sure they will make temp setting in main screen a choice with a firmware update, takes too many button presses right now to adjust temp on the fly!