Two consecutive VTbox200 stop working

MuTong

Hi guys
Two vtbox200(dna200) are the same problem, black screen, unable to connect computer, reinstall the battery invalid. I am a Chinese, I have a lot of friends in China have  a same problem.Can you please help me, this is what causes it. My friend's guess is due to the USB charge.
I'm going crazy, I broke two Battery box Just a week.

Hi Mad Scientist,

I tried, the screen is still black, PC still can not find the chip.When connecting usb chip will heat.I also tried to remove or connect the battery when there is a USB connection.I found the box problems are in keeping with a computer connection. I also listen to some Chinese friends have a similar situation. They now use 5v1a phone charger, avoid prolonged connected to the computer.
sorry,My English is general.I hope my description is clear.

These mods have some serious problems. I actually was watching a review when I ran across this thread.

The 510 connectors on some of these mods are glued in.It seems from the model in the review from what I can tell, that it was designed with no way to mount a 510 other than glue. It wouldn't surprise me if there's shorting issues with some of these mods. There's also a 510 sitting right over the board that's loose and glued in, and juice leaking around the 510 if the glue isn't a complete seal could be a problem.

This isn't due to Evolv's board, these problems I mentioned are all on the manufacturer. Although they have "Powered By Evolv" in huge letters on the box, so Evolv may want to make sure that glud 510 is a unique problem to one mod and not designed and produced that way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUqeBqyvQ2w

Hi, has anyone received one of these with a serial number greater than 200. Mine is 0141 and while the 510 is not glued ( it`s a push fit type) the battery lead connector is a male unshrouded one. Apart from that it works really well. I love the DNA200 and I love the finish on the mod.

Hi, I charge it through the USB, I dont have a lot of experience of Lipos although I am thinking of getting a balanced charger for when I have spare batteries for the mod. The 1800mah claim is very suspicious, there is not one picture or listing for that lipo anywhere on the web that I can find. There is a 1500mah one available which seems to have the same dimensions though [sneaky]

I should add that anyone that has a serial number lower than 0200 should return it to the vender for a replacement to the safe version.

robby said:

The 1800mah claim is very suspicious, there is not one picture or listing for that lipo anywhere on the web that I can find. There is a 1500mah one available which seems to have the same dimensions though [sneaky]

Someone on Box Modders got one of the boxes and ran a discharge profile on the pack. That particular one came out to 1221mAh