Two consecutive VTbox200 stop working

MuTong

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Martin, since your are working for Hcigar. You must be the right person to talk to. There are so many reported failures with this VT200, there are surely some not reported yet. For some of us, its not easy to get one in our home town since vaping is banned but we took the risk. It will be great if Hcigar can honour through an email. This means, we only need to provide your email and the faulty product to the seller for a replacement. By doing this we do not need to wait days or weeks before the new one arrives.What if thats the only mod we have? If this can be arrange, it will be a top notch customer service and aftersales support.

• 1 month later...

So, I am new to actually posting on this forum or any forums but my current purchase of the VTbox200 is extremely frustrating.  First, vape95.com is a site you should avoid.  I feel like they sent me a product that does not function properly and I spoke to them via phone and the guy sounded nice and tried to help and offered an exchange but never ever sent me a return label and avoided every single one of my phone calls including emails.  So, my box, i took a hit, went to take another and it wouldnt fire and I saw "Warranty Service" on the screen and the box stopped working completely.  Site I puchased from told me to update firmware and I did everything properly and box started working only after 30 mins of no use or being in idle, the box stops working until you plug in the micro usb cable to charge and pull off.  It works with cable in or out but you have to at least plug it in for a split second.  What is that?  I dont see anything in the escribe that can help me with that so someone please help!

I have one I bought in a GB back in August its one of the infamous first 200 red and black ones with the glued 510s;) I couldn't be bothered to send it back for a replacement as it worked from unboxing and has continued to work to date. The lipo hasn't shown any problems here but I suspect it may be foobar in yours, the problem you have is finding another to swap out and fault find due to the power plugs Vapecige chose to use. Post your escribe dump of the device monitor, do you have another lipo you could test it with?

Thanks for replying back so quickly. Better than the crap service I got from vape95.com with the littlw or no info they have on the problem or product as well. From the looks of it, my vtbox200's battery seems to have the updated connection with the female plug and the box with the male plug. I did purchase a new battery just before posting my problem. I really hope its just a battery swap issue but it still seems strange to me how the device works after putting it on the charger on and off. Plugging it in activates my screen to turn on and works fine from there but 30 mins later after sitting in idle, the device is dead until I put it on charger and pull it off (i do not need to charge the box or anything and says i have full battery). I hope you are right though vap3on with the battery. The freakin battery was 24.99 as well and ended up paying over 28 bux which was wtf. I had my mod for probably a month now and it is black and red as well. If you have more info or can help with something please let me know. I really appreciate it and am thankful these forums exist. I hope vape95.com ever comes accross these posts and actually provides customer service in the future.