Broke down

gninos

OK so a couple days ago, I set my tank up with dual NiFe coils for temp control. Came out around .25 or so. After one pull on my vt200 it shut off at 95% power. I don't see anything wrong with the chip and it will not come back on when hooked up to escribe. Any help would be much appreciated.

gninos said:

OK so a couple days ago, I set my tank up with dual NiFe coils for temp control. Came out around .25 or so. After one pull on my vt200 it shut off at 95% power. I don't see anything wrong with the chip and it will not come back on when hooked up to escribe. Any help would be much appreciated.

escribe does not recognize the device? feel comfortable enough to open the mod up and disconnect the batt then reconnect? if it won't turn on could be a fuse but should still connect to escribe. if it's still under warranty send it back.

I don't know if this is a glitch or a setting I have not set as of yet. But I have the standard "default' fields for the main screen but on the "charging screen" it's supposed to show my battery meter percentage and usb current (standard). Does anyone know why when I am charging my lavabox it still shows the main screen values and not the charging parameters? 

jarred.sayles said:

I don't know if this is a glitch or a setting I have not set as of yet. But I have the standard "default' fields for the main screen but on the "charging screen" it's supposed to show my battery meter percentage and usb current (standard). Does anyone know why when I am charging my lavabox it still shows the main screen values and not the charging parameters? 

your charging brightness is set at 0. set it at 50 or higher. lol, this question is asked so many times. don't worry i had to ask the same question when i got my first dna 200.

charge.png 

How do I know if the fuse is blown without having a meter to check it? The mod does absolutely nothing after removing the battery. I do not have a warrant any more. I also broke the connection at the 510 outer ring but I think I can fix that with some solder. I am at a loss on what to do :(

gninos said:

How do I know if the fuse is blown without having a meter to check it? The mod does absolutely nothing after removing the battery. I do not have a warrant any more. I also broke the connection at the 510 outer ring but I think I can fix that with some solder. I am at a loss on what to do :(

Blown if fuse turned to white

ChunkyButt200 said:

[QUOTE=jarred.sayles]I don't know if this is a glitch or a setting I have not set as of yet. But I have the standard "default' fields for the main screen but on the "charging screen" it's supposed to show my battery meter percentage and usb current (standard). Does anyone know why when I am charging my lavabox it still shows the main screen values and not the charging parameters? 

your charging brightness is set at 0. set it at 50 or higher. lol, this question is asked so many times. don't worry i had to ask the same question when i got my first dna 200.

charge.png [/QUOTE]

jarred.sayles said:

Right. After giving it some thought. I figured thats what it was. SO I changed it and it did work. But now Im wondering if you do have the brightness on while charging how much longer will it take to fully charge with the display showing some what?

I have all 4 of mine set to 35% on charging brightness, I doubt if it's noticeable as far as charging time goes.