Feature request: manual adjustment of ohms

I get in this frequently with my wife...she keeps two aromamizers in rotation.  If she is charging and vaping, then takes her atomizer off of my loaner mod when hers is charged, she now has the classic "hot atty" paradox.  The only solution is to never put a hot atomizer on a TC mod.  Go dig out the other atomizer or let it cool off for a few minutes.

blueridgedog said:

I get in this frequently with my wife...she keeps two aromamizers in rotation.  If she is charging and vaping, then takes her atomizer off of my loaner mod when hers is charged, she now has the classic "hot atty" paradox.  The only solution is to never put a hot atomizer on a TC mod.  Go dig out the other atomizer or let it cool off for a few minutes.

Maybe set her up with a profile with ohms locked if she only uses a few different builds.

• 2 weeks later...

I join to this request. Escribe is great but most of the udjustments should be available, especially ohm udjustments. Its time to add a menu to allow adjustments for the dna 200 so it can be independent. (as an option if possible) Ill buy one more mod if this option will be added! :)

VapingBad said:

Maybe set her up with a profile with ohms locked if she only uses a few different builds.

yea...i am doing just that and putting the same wire in all profile slots and locking them all to the ohm build that I use (it never changes).  I have to put an end to the phone support for "I got it messed up again".

blueridgedog said:

yea...i am doing just that and putting the same wire in all profile slots and locking them all to the ohm build that I use (it never changes).  I have to put an end to the phone support for "I got it messed up again".

lol phone support, Mrs Bad doesn't vape, but she does use a computer, a Smart TV, a car and many other technical things.  My favourite one was a call about all the text in a report she was writing in Word disappeared. I could just hear a fast clicking noise in the background and said "do you have something resting on the space bar?", "oh yes my folder", "take it off and press [ctrl][z]".