Salvaged a fully wired DNA200 + 1,500 Lipo out of an SNDA 200, suggestions

The board is fully wired with the lipo wired to it. There's basically zero work in putting it in another mod, my only wonder is (since I do not have precise measuring tools) what kind of lipo is in the SDNA 200 (Version 2 AKA Final Production version) so I can look it up to find diameters, if nobody knows, maybe some diameters. I really would rather go with a 3D printed box I can just seat the board in, I'm not looking to drill a bunch of holes and get my megaDIY on, I just want something I can throw the board and lipo in pre-wired and mount it up, then throw a 14mm varitube 510 in, solder two connections and have a new DNA200 with a 510 that doesn't make me want to vomit. Always the 510 in my mods, ALWAYS the 510 that goes bad.

I have Varitube and Fat Daddy 510's for days, and I know from experience they work fine. The SMY 510 just came loose on me, then the connections were F'd to hell. The ground and pos-pin connections were still good, it would vape, but the cold ohms would bounce around from the real res of .57 to .62 every hit, and the nominal ohms on the AA on EScribe said like .9. No idea why that happened with both connections intact, but either way I'm just looking for a good 3D printed box that will fit the board, the 1,500mah lipo and a 14-22mm varitube 510. 3D printed with all the work done (holes, buttons, etc.) is what I really would prefer.

5 lbs (roughly) of tension against that spring! Works extremely well for TC where resistance is so critical. I have several of them and installed they all measure 0.004 of "Mod Resistance".

Edit: I am not related to Protovapor in any way, I got mine from Evolv. I am simply a big fan of these 510s.

You havent actualy said how you came by this (excuse me) basket case.. what im getting at is, did you see it up and running, ive sold numerouse motor cycles and cars and trucks and made it quite clear when advertizing them in their broken state, and yet purchasers come along (no disrespect to you) and happily drag them off, overlooking the question if it was worth fixing would she not have?..