Escribe vs. Display ohm reading different

Thatguy

I have run a few different attys now, kanthal builds, the board is giving me a reading that different , from atty to atty, from 2ohms to 3.4 ohms, keeps telling me thatt my ohms are too high, wont fire. When I plug it into escribe the device monitor shows the correct ohms.

any help is appreciated. 

Is this a rebuildable? If so what model? And what kind of DNA200 is this? In EScribe -> General (tab) -> Profile (the one you are using) -> Atomizer Analyzer. This gives you a live update as long as the fire button isn't pressed. What does it read before firing and after?

I tried two different vector rdas and a thump. They all have builds between 0.2 and 0.5ohm. It's an early 200 board. I believe the atomizer analyzer showed a proper reading, before and a very high reading, 2.5ohm to 3.5ohm, after I hit the fire button. I'll confirm and reply, thanks for the help.

there was a hunk of metal down in my 510, must have picked it off of an atty sitting on my desk, was stuck to it and hitched a ride into the 510. All good now, Next idea woulda been a short or cut in the wire from the 510.    Thanks for the help bud, much appreciated.