Help !!

mchisy

Hi all I was using my tuglyfe dna 200 when it suddenly died on me so I thought the battery had died so I plugged my charger into it but it wouldn't do anything until I took my atty off it and then it came on but the screen is flashing but not going off completely....the battery has 50% charge but when I unplug the charger the mod will not turn on at all....I have connected it up to escribe software and it detects it but same thing happens as soon as I unplug usb cable

I would contact the vendor and ask them to replace the board under the year warranty from Evolv it will cost you less in postage than returning to Evolv, if the vendor does  not help open a ticket with Evolv http://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/index.php?a=add

mchisy said:

Thought as much from what I've read...... Who would cover the warranty ? It was bought from evolution vaping here in the uk and its past the 90 day warranty

Evolution Vaping are a sound vendor with great customer service.  They replaced my Efusion DNA200 no problem after the fuse blew on mine (I was within the 90 days though).

Apparently they also have someone who can replace the fuse as well, so they may offer to do that for you.  Just send them an email and see what they offer.

To be honest after waiting nearly 2 weeks since I payed for a replacement battery, and several attempts to get in contact with customer service to find out what the delay is, why it hasn't been sent out, or what is going on I'm not likely to deal with them. Is this how the company normally operates ?

The day after posting on here and escalating my paypal case I have finally heard back from them ( twice today) and my order has been "reshipped" with a new tracking number. Fingers crossed that it works out this time.

If everything works out then many thanks to Nick C from evolv.