not fire right

i have the wismec dna200 using a griffin with dual fused claptons 0.18 ohm i have it set at 80 watts but when i fire it reads 79.1 watts i set to 85 watts and fire at 84.1 it is always 0.9 watts lower then what i have it set at also useing samsung 25r batteries i have three sets and this happens with all

From the graph it looks like the wattage is regulating with peaks above 80 watts and valleys below 80 watts so it is reaching 80 watts.  Any hot spots in your coils and are they spaced coils?  Coil connections tight?  What results do you see if using just a single Kanthal coil?

When I use a Kanthal Clapton (single coil) in power mode the wattage via Device Monitor always rises to wattage setting and flat lines there within .01 or .02 above or below wattage setting.  My best guess without physically being able to troubleshoot is either the coils, the connections, or poor grounding in the device.  I always use spaced coils.  Know that I'm not much help but these are my thoughts. If I recall you posted the same issue back in May.  

Might also try cleaning the 510 pins of the device and atty's...and the threading... good luck...maybe others will have a thought that may help ya....

My two Reuleaux DNA200 510 pin measures from top of pin to the base of an atomizer:

Pin up: 3.9mm
Pin dw: 4.6mm

If yours is within that range, it is still good. With long 510 atomizers, I use mod guards like these (they are 0.4mm thick):

http://www.kidneypuncher.com/kp-mod-guard-5-pack/

I love my two Triades. Batteries fit very tight though. It is best instead of centering the negative of the batteries first, just put them in by just barely on the edge and get the positive in there first (while pushing against the spring), then push the negative in the rest of the way. Otherwise the batteries will be inserted with too much of a slant and won't fit. Same idea coming out, but in reverse.