See pic below : I have an issue with "ohms too high prompt" and towards end of vape temp protection now on most pulls. I don't seem to have a very strong 510 spring ? Usually lost vape is notorious for stiff springs. my question where can I get one to fix this because as of now in atomizer analyzer it reads resistance without anything attached or could it be something else? Thanks Edit: my other device does the same thing so maybe it keeps last reading?

image.jpg

retird said:

Your picture shows 0.817 ohm's without atty ... is that the normal reading of your atty when attached? 

It fluctuates between 0.765-0.774 good call I never thought of that. My other device runs this clone very well, maybe because it has a stiff spring. I just screwed on my authentic and it reads within 1 rarely 2

Jentz9517 said:

do you know where I could get a replacement spring instead of sending device to lost vape?

I don't know, I hear they use wave springs so you may have to pull the 510 apart and google for a matching spring.  You could try asking LostVape or asking VapeGeek.co.uk if they could order one.

VapingBad said:

I don't know, I hear they use wave springs so you may have to pull the 510 apart and google for a matching spring.  You could try asking LostVape or asking VapeGeek.co.uk if they could order one.

Yes I'm certain it's what it needs since it goes of without a hitch on the other. It had been fired 1730 times before I bought from the kid and he ran mostly competition drippers on it so It's seen better days! Thanks a lot again Retird and VB