Fluctuating Mod Resistance

Okay, I have a weird issue for you guys. This sounds very bizarre to me, but I just have to ask. Has anyone ever experienced a fluctuating mod resistance? I have a VT75 and I have a copper 510 threaded plug I bought used to test mod resistance. When I test my Mod Resistance (set at 0 in Escribe first) I get 0.005 sometimes. Sometimes I get 0.004. Sometimes I get 0.015. I can tell the difference when it's changed due to the vape quality. And I'll check my screen and it'll say 0.38 ohms instead of 0.37, then I'll head over to Escribe, pop in the VT75 to test my mod resistance and there's the value 0.015 displayed, when it was 0.005 an hour ago. I have to reboot it and then it'll randomly make its way back down to 0.005. Does this sound like a software glitch or a hardware glitch? It does it on its own, but I've noticed it most when it's been idle for a while and then I wake it up. Very weird. 510 is clean, too. Any ideas? Edit: if this is indeed a potential software glitch, it could explain why some people are complaining about inconsistent vape experiences on the DNA75. With this VT75, sometimes I get a nice warm vape (when Its reading my resistance properly.) Other times, an hour later, it's temp protection city with a cold vape. That's actually what prompted me to check the Mod Resistance each time I get a lackluster vape, is because of the inconsistent vapes.

It will be a connection issue, probably the 510 or ground, including the battery connections (IIRC that one has an adjuster screw in the battery cap I would check the is snug first) and it could even be the spring in the 510 or dirt, but never seen the resistance floating onn than 0.001 with the analyser in DNA 75 or 200s.  Poor atty connections can cause the kind of inconsistent vape you describe to, I had one genny with N1200 ribbon sleeper coils that would do this in the morning I solved it by super tightening the negative connection, but there is a risk of stripping the thread.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having an issue with flucuating resistance myself. I can put a thick copper wire in the posts and it will read .oo8 steady no change but no matter whether I use TI or stainless and I have tried straight peices with noils even and I could not get the .001-.002 of fluctuation to stop and hold steady for more than a few seconds and I have ben trying fr hours. A lot of times the analyzer freezes with an error message and I have to unplg and plug the usb back in and the usb connector itself is not a solid connection. If I move the wire it will disconnect or stop reading for second and I have tried different cables too and nothing helps. I have tried cleaning the connector but that was of no help.
  Anyone have any suggestions for me?

• 3 weeks later...