Sick of not getting full power

MaineVapes

I have two dna75 mods. One is the vt75 the other is sdna75. I always use lg he2 or he4 in all my mods but in both the dna75 mods at 50% battery life is get weak battery and the chip cuts my power. So there's no way to keep a consistent vape. So I have a plan. I have a enclosure I was going to use to turn my DX200 into a 133. By pulling the board out but now I want to instead pull out one of the boards from my dna75s and due a parallel build. Just not quite sure of how to wire it in parallel. Also what about battery monitoring. Hopefully someone can help me out with a wire diagram. I've searched the net to no luck at all. I've built unrelated parallel mods before. I just don't want to assume I'm wiring the board wright and make an ass out of myself by frying it. Thanks

At work now but looking at the sdna screen on power mode no boost .3ohm @ 30watts the voltage meter is only showing 1.8volts before it cuts out with the weak battery warning. Isn't why we buy regulated devices is so we can vape at a constant voltage/wattage. Also if there's anyone out there that to trade me a dna60 board for ether of my 75 devices let me know. I still want to make on into a parallel, I haven't heard anyone complain of weak battery issues with the lost vapes therion.

MaineVapes said:

I have two dna75 mods. One is the vt75 the other is sdna75. I always use lg he2 or he4 in all my mods but in both the dna75 mods at 50% battery life is get weak battery and the chip cuts my power. So there's no way to keep a consistent vape. So I have a plan. I have a enclosure I was going to use to turn my DX200 into a 133. By pulling the board out but now I want to instead pull out one of the boards from my dna75s and due a parallel build. Just not quite sure of how to wire it in parallel. Also what about battery monitoring. Hopefully someone can help me out with a wire diagram. I've searched the net to no luck at all. I've built unrelated parallel mods before. I just don't want to assume I'm wiring the board wright and make an ass out of myself by frying it. Thanks

Why are you killing a perfectly working DX200 (I have four of them with 11 lipos plus three more on the way)? I also have five VT133 (DNA133).

As far as 18650s and people complainning about 40 to 50% charge left, they can't deliver high wattage. I have experienced this time and time again and I just assume half of the capacity is only useable. The rest of the capacity is only useful for low wattage users like MTL vapers.

Some have claimed that lipo packs are different. Their battery sag isn't so much and you can use virtually 100% of the capacity. This is true, but...

18650s halfway point is at about 3.70v per cell. A lipo like a FullyMax, runs down to 3.70v per cell and it is very close to dead. It isn't like 40-50% like the 18650s, but like 5% capacity left. So this is my observations anyway.

So, there's nothing I can do about my SDNA75 cutting out with a Weak Battery notification even at 70% battery life on a Sony VCT4? That doesn't seem right when I can vape my Snow Wolf mini 75 watt all the way down (almost all day) on a LG hg2....I mean who wants to switch out batteries every 2 hours? Plus, haven't heard anyone complain about it with the Therion or the Hcigar. Please help?

CLEMENTHYME said:

Mine said 3.41....I guess that explained my exceedingly lousy battery usage. I changed it to 2.75, is there anything else I need to adjust? I'm very new to Escribe, thanks :)

I have a Therion and my batteries are used till last drop. We must not forget that it uses two 18650, so the load is divided by them two. I also set it to 2.65 (did read in the forum that good batteries can stand that without problem)

Other thing you can do is lower preheat. That way it will not start at max watts. Do you have latest firmware? It also helps a bit on that situation.

In Escribe take a look in device monitor to see how low it goes voltage under load.

More than that, just changing cables inside, as on some devices they used lower diameter than should (from what i read)

I've had the same battery issues with both my dna 75 devices, with my vt75 I've pulled the board. Only paid $50 for it so trying to fit it to a cnc g+ enclosure dual parallel but it's tight. So if I can't get that to work I'll make it into a squonk box. Here's some pics of how hcigar installed the board. They installed there own board on top of the dna75

20160807_163858.jpg

20160807_191229.jpg

20160807_171807.jpg

20160807_191207.jpg

20160807_180430.jpg

After using the dna75 board out of the hcigar vt75 in my squonk mod, have a big change in my opinion of the board. With no changes in escrib it's preforming like my dns200. No weak battery on any build I put on it. I'm now loving it. Most days I don't vape over 50watts and love 18650 batteries now this is the board for me.

1471631389324-1916904465.jpg