battery icon

stolis

hey guys since i got my vaporshark while charging it via wall charger 2.1a wont show on the screen the info just only the thunderbolt on the battery icon.when i connect it on escribe and go to device manager everything seems normal.. all cells 4.2 at 9.99Wh fully charged and the other thing is that the battery icon never gets full till the tip!
any suggestions what to do?

Are you saying that it does not display while charging, the would be the charging screen brightness in Escribe.  If the bar never get full you could reduce the Watt hours in Escribe by a percent or two, you can put the battery percentage, Wh or voltage on the screen as one of the custom fields to see how far below full it is, probably/helpfully only a tiny bit.

we have 2 screens one while its not charging and one while its charging ...the one while charging isn't working it displays the same info as not charging!
i have chosen on escribe screen tab charging field 1 battery charge      which they won't show up while plugged in
                                                                    2 battery charge Wh
                                                                    3 battery pack
charging brightness 50% 

Mine shows charging after about 2 seconds, I find if I hit the fire button though it interrupts the charging and then comes back after a couple of seconds. If I hit a +/_ button it doesn't effect it. Got mine set to First Line - Ohm Second Line - USB Output Third Line - Wh The battery charging icon stays the same regardless unless you set custom screens AFAIK

• 9 months later...