vs200 charging but not connecting to escribe

djvolis

Hi, I owe a vs200 and from yesterday i cannot connect it to escribe..
although that the device charges as it should be it cannot connect to escribe..
i tried different computer and different cables but still no response..
any ideas?
thanks in advance

djvolis said:

Hi, I owe a vs200 and from yesterday i cannot connect it to escribe..
although that the device charges as it should be it cannot connect to escribe..
i tried different computer and different cables but still no response..
any ideas?
thanks in advance

the VS vape ok? just doesn't connect to escribe. try using a few different usb cables and restart your computer.    and welcome!

edit...i swear i have selective reading. i didn't see you already tried different comps and usb cables. i would give up on trying different usb cables. you still have the one that comes with the VS dna 200? try that one.

Some USB cables are charge only cables. Hopefully you didn't try a second USB cable that is also a charge only cable. I think they should color code those things or something.

Otherwise it sounds like the USB port has a broken pin off of the circuit board or something.

UPDATE: Oh CB popped in. Yes rebooting is a good idea. Although you tried two computers already. Is this the first time using these computers with EScribe?

hi, thanks for your replies.
yes the VS vapes as it should..
when i plug it the pc says "usb not recognised"
the one computer (of the two) is my standard one which i ve been using escribe..the other is a newly installed
i dont have the original cable but with both of cables i was updating the vs regurarly, so they are not charge only cables.
i made reboots etc...is there anyway of hard resetting the vs? (or in general dna200?)
should i send it to evolv or vs?

• 3 months later...
bingping said:

No another method?? T.T

FAQ from Lost Vape's Facebook Page:

We offer 6 months manufacturing warranty. 

Please try to contact the vendor you bought from firstly. As a manufacturer, we do not deal with individuals, but our authorized vendors. These vendors will collect faulty mods and send back to us for repair and replace. 

We recommend customers to deal with issued vendors to speed up the warranty process. There would be no problems for authorized vendors to take care of their customers. 

If some of the vendors refuse to help fix your issues, they might not be one of our authorized vendors. Please attach an e-copy of your receipt and contact our Repair Center in Ohio US or London UK to schedule a repair. 

US Ohio: lostvaperepair@gmail.com
UK London: info@vapegeek.com 

Please attach an e-copy of your receipt and a picture of the mod, highlight the issued vendor and date, and describe the issues of the mod 

It normally takes 2-3 weeks to get your mod back, but it also depends on how busy the center is, what parts needed to fix. We beg your pardon for the delay, and thanks for your patience. 

It normally takes 2-3 weeks. 
As our company is located in China, sometimes we need to ask our distributors to do us a favor to help ship out replaced parts and collect faulty mods to ship back to China. 

Our Repair Centers are recently found in Ohio US and London US. It takes some times to get them move smooth. 
For any delay, we beg your pardon and patience. And also thanks for your support of our products. We are trying our best to move our customer service better and faster. 

retird said:

FAQ from Lost Vape's Facebook Page:

We offer 6 months manufacturing warranty. 

Please try to contact the vendor you bought from firstly. As a manufacturer, we do not deal with individuals, but our authorized vendors. These vendors will collect faulty mods and send back to us for repair and replace. 

We recommend customers to deal with issued vendors to speed up the warranty process. There would be no problems for authorized vendors to take care of their customers. 

If some of the vendors refuse to help fix your issues, they might not be one of our authorized vendors. Please attach an e-copy of your receipt and contact our Repair Center in Ohio US or London UK to schedule a repair. 

US Ohio: lostvaperepair@gmail.com
UK London: info@vapegeek.com 

Please attach an e-copy of your receipt and a picture of the mod, highlight the issued vendor and date, and describe the issues of the mod 

It normally takes 2-3 weeks to get your mod back, but it also depends on how busy the center is, what parts needed to fix. We beg your pardon for the delay, and thanks for your patience. 

It normally takes 2-3 weeks. 
As our company is located in China, sometimes we need to ask our distributors to do us a favor to help ship out replaced parts and collect faulty mods to ship back to China. 

Our Repair Centers are recently found in Ohio US and London US. It takes some times to get them move smooth. 
For any delay, we beg your pardon and patience. And also thanks for your support of our products. We are trying our best to move our customer service better and faster. 
Thank you for your suggestions