Buttons

I'm wondering the same thing. I just ordered my buttons and 510 connector. I'm putting the whole set up in a hammond 1590b box mod and was wondering about all the soldering. I don't want to use the on board buttons because I want this to be a very durable long lasting mod. So of there's anyone that could help it would be great with all the wiring and soldering. Thanks

reeder359 said:

I'm wondering the same thing. I just ordered my buttons and 510 connector. I'm putting the whole set up in a hammond 1590b box mod and was wondering about all the soldering. I don't want to use the on board buttons because I want this to be a very durable long lasting mod. So of there's anyone that could help it would be great with all the wiring and soldering. Thanks

I think you might be surprised at the life ratings these switches have, if you asked John or Brandon they will probably give you a link to the product page of the switches used on these 200 boards. It would be interesting to compare the life ratings to the popular clicky dome tactile switches.

the dome tact's are not waterproof I searched for waterproof micro switches like this and never found anything good. these are said to be waterproof, meaning there def not just the cheapest switches, there probably higher quality than the ball tact's really would be my guess.

Whether they put the buttons on or not u can still connect your choice of buttons and connect them to the thru hole pinouts on the side of the board....u can leave the original buttons on and still use the aftermarket buttons with no problem......unless u absolutely have to have the original ones off that's a different story

turbocad6 said:

the dome tact's are not waterproof I searched for waterproof micro switches like this and never found anything good. these are said to be waterproof, meaning there def not just the cheapest switches, there probably higher quality than the ball tact's really would be my guess.

they look no different then the ones on the board

image.jpg

image.jpg

Anyone want to go in on a group buy the company has a $50 minimum on the dome tactile switches ip67 We have stock on actuation force F130, and F200 in Silver Contact Material. STJF130Q Qty 10=$1.16 each, qty 100=$1.06 each Standard Lead-time 5-7 weeks Stock in our Minnesota Warehouse STJF200Q Qty 10=$1.16 each, qty 100=$1.06 each Standard Lead-time 5-7 weeks Stock in our Minnesota Warehouse STJF300Q Qty 10=$1.16 each, qty 100=$1.06 each Standard Lead-time 5-7 weeks STJF500Q Qty 10=$1.16 each, qty 100=$1.06 each Standard Lead-time 5-7 weeks Non Cancellable/Non Returnable http://www.citrelay.com/Catalog%20pages/Switches/STJ%20Series%20Catalog.pdf

• 1 year later...