DNA 200 Mods that take 18650's???

Templar

I'm looking for a DNA 200 Mod that takes 18650's and isn't a hunk of trash. I currently have a Madvapes Blacksmith Templar, that I like a lot, but the internal battery can be a headache on a long day out when I have the mod set at 130watts. I'd like to find something that I can just load all my current profiles into, so that the transition is quick and simple, but lets me change the batteries. Does anyone have or know of any that are :

A: Easy to find for sale.
B: Good mods that aren't going to be a headache.

I have a Lost Vapes Triade that I like a lot I also have the HCigar VT133 which is very nice but I like the form factor of my Therion 75 much better which I'm sure is the same size as the Therion 133. Only a couple places have them and they run around $150. I've been kinda waiting for them to come down a little but so far that's a no go and then to find a place in the states that isn't OOS is another problem. FT has a good price but I'm not too hot on having something like that confiscated with no recourse. Like I say though if you don't care if you have 200w and just want the DNA200 board the VT133 is nice the Therion is just a little smaller and more rounded which fits in the hand a lot nicer IMO.

http://vapenw.com/player-mod-sale

I got mine last week and the sale is still on.  I really wasn't to impressed when I first saw the sale add but at the price I couldn't pass up a dual 18650/lipo, 133/200 DNA for just a few bucks more than the chip itself.  To my surprise the build quality is great and it looks much better than the add pics.  It doesn't look like it but everything is metal except for the color plate which can be changed for a different look.  It's very sold and can customized between battery formats and color plates without tools.

Not the sexiest mod on the market but I think it looks good. If you're interested in a somewhat modular 133/200 than can use lipos or dual 18650s it's definitely worth a look.

I have had nothing but a wonderful experience with my Wismec Reuleaux DNA200. It uses 3 x 18650's and I believe that it should meet all of your other criteria.

I actually dropped my Reuleaux into a bass boat livewell as it was filling up - about 3 inches deep of water. I immediately pulled out the batteries and let it sit in the sun and dry out for the next few hours (3-4). It still works like a champ and is still problem-free.