sp 5 Bugs

txmonkey214

Had no issues with ss or new coil prompts with SP5 myself and had a dual triple twisted build running on during the beta and since release.  It could be a connection or grouping issue I had similar issues last year with one atty when it cooled over night and cranking the coil grub screws with the L shape wrench cured it.   I never lock the ohms so can't really comment on that other than sorting the fluctuating res will likely fix that.

I use notch coils and never lock the ohms.  On a new coil what cold ohm reading do you get? What is your notch coil's manufacturer's stated ohm's reading? What ohm's reading did you lock it at? The notch coil uses no resistance wire for connection to atty deck. Those 2 wires connect to the notch coil that is SS316l.  If your ohms are fluctuating I suspect poor connection at the deck or poor connection between the atty and device 510 connector. Does it wick well?

It wicks very well. Perfect drop-in for the wick well. I replaced the cotton with minimally processed, organic cotton. Ohms reading was .23 ohms on my meter. It is new to me. I had to remove the dual coil deck, and put the single coil deck in. It might be the posts. I have no experience with this particular tank. Every one of them is different. I had bad luck with the Theorem on my VT133. Do you think they have a "reject all wismec" program written in their code? (Joke).