Need help please?

Danielson

Ok I have a efusion lost vape dna 200 and I purchased it from ECIGCITY and it went dead after 15 days of having it. It went dead on November 16th and after endless emails and calls I finally got to talk to someone 2 days ago. And they told me I have to either get a hold of lost vape or evolv? Now this device has a 6 month warranty, and I contacted lost vape about 2 weeks ago and they said BUY a new battery for it and if that dosent work contact ECIGCITY for my replacement. But it clearly states if you remove the carbon fiber sides it voids the warranty!!!! And on the other hand I paid 168 dollars for something that has a warranty on it I shouldn't have to replace anything on the mod because it's faulty. So when I talked to ecigcity they are no longer selling or carrying the efusion mods? And lostvape is no longer returning my emails..... So how can I go about getting this replaced? Any suggestions would be very helpful thank you

First Eciggity is a very good company so worst case simply arrange an RMA if needed. First, let's try to fix it. 

Connect your Efusion to EScribe and try a Hard Reboot:

Hard-reboot.jpg 

Next look at the Device Monitor and see the charge on Cells 1,2 & 3. Full (max) is 4.2V per Cell and minimum (empty) is approximately 3.0~3.1V per Cell, and Unbalanced is > 0.2V~0.3V between highest and lowest:

Reu-Load-no-Load.jpg 

Also, I'd recommend downloading the latest version of EScribe and if required update the firmware. 

Latest version of EScribe (2015-10-21 EScribe 1.0.35.2) - https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/66731-topic/

Danielson said:

Sorry forgot to add the problem mid puff went dead completely blank won't hook to escribe nothing

I was posting a reply while you added the above. Normally if that happens the solution is to unplug the battery. AFAIK there are no buttons in combination to perform a reset. If you connect to a USB charger does it charge??

It was not eciggity it was ecigcity and no I believe the fuse or something is blew but on the mod there is carbon fiber sides and if you open it it voids the warranty and ecigcity basically told me it's not there problem contact lost vape or evolv? And no it will not charge if I connect to usb

If http://ecig-city.com is an authorized reseller then they should have an RMA agreement with http://www.lostvape.com If neither is accepting responsibility for Warranty then Evolv will honor their warranty, but just for the DNA 200 board only http://www.evolvapor.com/warranty.php Removing the DNA 200 board will probably void your Lost Vape's warranty and removal and reinstallation would be you responsibility. I do not work for Evolv nor am I a representative of them. My recommendation is to first attempt an RMA of the Mod as a whole, and as a last resort Evolv. Good luck!

This happened to me also, except mine happened on the 7th day of ownership. Ecigitty took care of mine with a replacement, even though I removed the panels. I felt that I was forced to since my efusion, even though completely dead the box became warm and well, a lot of us seen what lipo batteries are capable of. About half an hour before taking it back I reattached the battery and once I reached ecigitty, the gentleman grabbed it and immediately noticed it had got warm again and made the exchange. If you have your mind set on another Dna200 might I suggest a lavabox? Volcano has a 90 day warranty, at least thats what they told me when decided I really wanted one. I have since moved on from Dna200's for the time being and found something else that works much better for me at least. There are many on this forum that have the device working extremely well for them, but there seems to also be many with issues. And I'm surely one of them lol. I just come back every now and then to see if there are any new post or information that can help get both of my Dna200 set up correctly, these damn things are so figgity I had to really refrain myself from throwing them both against my brick wall.. I could never get Titanium builds to function correctly. But if you like to tinker or test your patience, these things are great.

Yea I wished I did purchase it from eciggity, because I accidentally sent them a email when my vt200 went dead and they got back to me I think within the hour. But I got mine from ecigcity and there terrible. I had the vt200 it did the exact same thing as the efusion did and it took them weeks to even email me back. When they finally did they said send In the defective mod and email them the tracking number, and as soon as they receive the email my replacement will be sent out. So after I did that I was waiting a addition 2 weeks I started to wonder and then they email me back and said they are no longer selling or doing anything with hcigar. How can they make it right so I said I want the efusion, and it worked flawlessly until the morning it went dead. I just think there a terrible company with terrible customer service.

Yeah I love the guys at eciggity.com they're like Amazon for Vaping, I just wished they'd carry a few more items. I had a first run of the YiHi SX M Class and they used bad paint, PAINT, and not only did they treat me like gold but they sent out a replacement which crossed in the mail. Pfft I get stuff in 2 days from Hawaii that's sent out same day vs 4-5 days plus at most of the other good vape stores.

• 11 months later...

hope you have your sales receipt, because if not you're boned.

Mine went all wonky, and I was gonna send it back but since they are such a PITA to work on because those Carbon panels usually get wrecked beyond re-use.

Because they have to come off for board replacement.

That being said Nick at Evolv was awesome, and they are sending me a new DNA 200 board

and I will be doing it myself, I may photo catalog / create a tutorial on the process if I have time.