Player Box Mod DNA133/DNA200 by Starss installing Player Mod 1100mah LiPo Battery by Starss to make it DNA200

fibercarbon

I bought the "Player Box Mod DNA133/DNA200 by Starss"
and the also the optional "Player Mod 1100mah LiPo Battery by Starss"
Does anyone know what Settings to set in escribe once you install the 1100mah lipo battery? 
I cant seem to find the settings anywhere for doing this..
It comes default with a tray that uses 2 18650 batteries and they sell the optional 1100mah lipo battery pack for $20 that takes it from 133w to 200W

Oni-133W-DNA200-5.jpg 

player_mod_1100mah_lipo_battery_by_starss_3.jpg  if anyone could help with all the settings i need to change in Escribe that would be awesome! Thanks!

under the "mod" tab of EScribe, you would need to change from 2-cell to 3-cell operation - input the watt hours of the lipo (around 12 wh's) - set the "cell soft cutoff" to 3v. also make sure "kanthal max power limit" is set to 200.

the "mod" tab is only in the advanced and manufacturers UI under "OPTIONS" at the top of EScribe.

• Like 1

I have been on google for over an hour looking for the settings and cannot find them anywhere.
If anyone has an 1100MAH Escribe CSV of the rest of the proper settings please send them to me or post them up :) thanks for your help. i have the lavabox 1300mah csv but i cant find the 1100mah CSV file. 

fibercarbon said:

so stick with 12? escribe came up with 12.21 when set at 3 cells and Nominal packk voltage of 11.1?

Yeah I believe that LiPos curves are all similar unlike 18650s, it is only to make the battery gauge more accurate, nothing to stress about, but the cell number and battery type are though they need to be right.
  • Like 1

I agree they should really have the settings available, but I believe the default battery curve is from the 900 mAh Fullymax Evolv use and should be the same as say a 1300 mAh Fullymax as the curve (taken at the same watts).  It is what percent capacity vs voltage, the actual capacity (Wh) is a separate setting, a really sensible way to split the info IMO, so like chunky I just set the Wh then sometimes run the analyser if I'm bored, it's a nice to have and important for unusual batteries, but not vital for most users.  

Another benefit of BA is if you run it when you get your mod, then a year down the line you want to check how much capacity your battery has you have real data from a repeatable test for your actual battery.

• Thanks 1

they even just advertised it less than a month ago "Player box mod powered by the DNA200 chip. This box mod features a unique modular housing to allow for usage of either dual 18650 batteries or a lipo pack. More mirro finish colors coming! Blue chrome for today!"  With no instructions anywhere to be found for it lol where_is_instructions.png 

LOL, it's only been 2 days since you posted about the lipo, fiber! give it a little longer for response from here and for a response to your email from Starss. you can still use the lipo in the meantime. you won't hurt anything. in EScribe, set the battery fields to "lithium polymer", "3 cell", throw in "12" for the watt hours and "3" for the cell soft cutoff voltage. upload those settings to your devices and BINGO BANGO you're vaping on a lipo. 

• Thanks 1

for anyone interested this is the EXACT File STARRS Sent me for the lipo 1100mah upgrade to open in escribe it has all the settings for the mod with the 1100mah battery upgrade.
-Enjoy!!

http://discountedvape.com/Escribe/LiPo-Starss-Player.ecig
*I am not responsible for any issues you may cause using this file it is for educational purposes only!