Cap or cover?

hi Ramer.... i run into the same issue while at work. constantly putting my mod in my pocket and taking it out there's always junk/lint/dirt down inside the drip tip. i'm sure they make silicone caps or covers for drip tips. all i can find is those ones used in vape shops when you try a juice out. maybe someone will chime in and post a link for us.

ChunkyButt200 said:

hi Ramer.... i run into the same issue while at work. constantly putting my mod in my pocket and taking it out there's always junk/lint/dirt down inside the drip tip. i'm sure they make silicone caps or covers for drip tips. all i can find is those ones used in vape shops when you try a juice out. maybe someone will chime in and post a link for us.

Thanks, it seems like such a logical accessory. I googled the carto condoms, but don't think that's what I'm looking for. Hopefully someone will have a link or an idea.

Cut a piece of shrink wrap electrical tube oversize by about 15mm then heat it to shrink fit and squeeze the end shut because it becomes sticky and stays molded shut, when its cooled down just gently work it off the driptip, will fit any size driptip, or sealent gun ,juice bottle, lost pen top ect ect.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...