im new thereion 133 user. Battery issue

joseph1203

Im therion 133 user  my battery are (2 18650's) LG Choco married with battery setting of 22.2 Wh, 2 cell,7.4 voltage. With cell cut off 2.8V

Reading: .25 ohms, dual coil. spaced fused clapton, 
RDTA: Avocado 24 new

Queries:

#1. Every time my batteries discharge at 50%, my wattage was unstable. It keeps changing and unable to reach my desire wattage (ie. im firing 60W but unable to reach) what will i do?

#2. Every time my batteries went to 50% sometimes unable to fire. "Check battery on my screen" is my mod was damaged? my batteries are 2 weeks old

Please help guys. 
Appreciate your swift response. Thank you!

dwcraig1 said:

Escribe will show what the voltage of the cells are under load. It sounds as if the board is not getting good power. Might be the batteries, might be bad connection(ect.) of battery contacts to battery. Might be bad solder joint somewhere between batteries and board.

hi sir, please help me with this. :(

VapingBad said:

It could be the batteries are not making very good contact look at the cell levels in Device Monitor when firing to see if one is hitting the 2.8 V cut off. 

how can i know if the contacts is good? but if fully charged it seems okay. however when it drops to 50% problem occur :(

VapingBad said:

Did you look at the cells under load (when firing) in Device Monitor to see if one is hitting the 2.8 V cut-off?

Capture.png 

that my battery profile under device monitor. how can i test the one that you've said?

Did you look at the cells under load (when firing) in Device Monitor to see if one is hitting the 2.8 V cut-off?

The soft cell cut-off is set on the mod tab, it doesn't show as such in DM, IIRC you already said yours was set to 2.8 V so look in DM to see if one cell is sagging that low when you take a puff.  If it is just one cell swap their position and see if the same cell # in EScribe is sagging to 2.8 V then it is that connection, if it swaps to the other cell (the same battery) in EScribe it's the physical battery.  If both are sagging that low it could be weak batteries or connections, those LGs aren't the punchiest battery but they should have no trouble at 60 W at 50% charge.

VapingBad said:

The soft cell cut-off is set on the mod tab, it doesn't show as such in DM, IIRC you already said yours was set to 2.8 V so look in DM to see if one cell is sagging that low when you take a puff.  If it is just one cell swap their position and see if the same cell # in EScribe is sagging to 2.8 V then it is that connection, if it swaps to the other cell (the same battery) in EScribe it's the physical battery.  If both are sagging that low it could be weak batteries or connections, those LGs aren't the punchiest battery but they should have no trouble at 60 W at 50% charge.

thanks again sir i'll update you once i test the battery

Zardoz said:

why do you have 2 threads on the same topic? one in battery and one in general?

Hoping for a faster reply ?

Real reply deleted. And I notice your question is completely NOT acknowledged or answered.

My LostVape Efusion Duo was properly setup from the factory, but I see many posts now where many fields are blank.

And the admins are far too kind by allowing this, and not deleting one.

joseph1203 said:

hi sir vaping bad ive notice when my battery was down to 35% battery check appeared. also while in battery analyser ive notice that my 2 cells reading was are 2.8V below when firing. my question is, is it normal now or any issue on my mod or cells? the cut off reaches however i have 35% more battery life and i need to charge right away even if i have 35% battery life?

It seems you would be better with more punchy batteries, I don't have any of those LGs but if they have been ran hard it is quite possible they have degraded enough to struggle at 35%.  60 W on a DNA 133 is not running that hard only 30 W per cell, only maxing at 11 A, if they are new are you sure they are genuine LGs?