Dna 200, don't recharge lipo

alemaz

hi, i have a problem with my dna 200 (vtbox 200). The box was about a year and has been working with its original battery, a few days ago began to behave strangely, not reloading, if you reloaded is discharged immediately (for example by 10Wh after activation down to 5WH). I bought a new battery but behaves the same way, loading the lipo rc battery charger is charged with 4.2v for cell, inserted into the box works well. If i connect the box to escribe the box charges the battery (theoretically), the charge value rise but the cell voltages no, remains fixed to the moment I connected. After charging escribe and boxes give me 100% charge after some activation, wh me back to the moment I attached to escribe. I did a thorough cleaning of the circuit using the ultrasonic washing machine, I checked the welds but it looks okay. I'm waiting for a new battery to make the ultimate test ... died the charging circuit? you have any idea?
Attached is the portion of the track where it is seen that the charge came to 9.1 wh and immediately drops to 5.3wh.
sorry for my English, I used google translated

IMG_20170118_123405_HDR.jpg

tnx for the reply, I had noticed this difference but I had made us really the case. I upgrade the DNA to the last firmware and thought it was implemented was charging to 1ah via data cable. it's possible to re-flash firmware in the dna?
i want to see if something change

you have the same problem that i have, the charge current  data cable is 1amp but the official current data cable is 0,5amp. I try to re-flash with oldest firmware, change battery, clean the board but i didn't resolve the problem...i buy a new board (dna250) for sostitution, the size between dna 200 and dna250 is the same

VapingBad said:

It looks like the new battery is too low to accept a normal charge @ 1.6 V (cell) and you need to do USB recovery charge to bring it above 2.5 V to charge normally. Tools - Diagnostics - Perform USB Recovery Charging...

I did that before my new battery drained to 0% but it not resolved. And i have a BYZ charger cable (display blue led when discharging and red led when charging) but it always display blue led for both batteries at every time.

Sory for my bad english :(

xlaws said:

I did that before my new battery drained to 0% but it not resolved. And i have a BYZ charger cable (display blue led when discharging and red led when charging) but it always display blue led for both batteries at every time.

Sory for my bad english :(

You may need to do it several times as it has a time limit for safety.

xlaws said:

If i plug in with long time that will drain my battery to empty.

No it will be fine, just connect to EScribe and run USB Recovery charging, it will either stop or carry on charging as normal, if it stops check your mod is not too hot and start it again, you may have to do it a few times.  Sorry I don't know the timing as I have not had to do this myself.