DNA250 board. Really a 200.

Smeef

strange, this is what i see when i plug in one of my 250's.......
dna_250_GI.png 
i would email evolv and ask them what's up with......."that". then post back here with the response you receive. as long as it's working for you and you're happy, that's what matters. just very curious as to why they sent you a "200 - ized" 250 board. maybe that's what they're sending out now for a 200 replacement, but that doesn't make a whole lot of sense me. i just don't know!

It doesn't make sense to me neither. When I sent my 200 in, I emailed them and asked them if it could be replaced with a 250. The gentleman told me that it was not possible. I opened the box today and was actually shocked they sent what I thought was a 250, until I hooked into Escribe.

ya your charging at .8xx amps from EScribe (would be 1a if you had a better USB cable. the USB current is limited if the USB voltage falls below 4.26v). so i bet it WILL charge at 2a if you get a good USB cable capable of passing 2a and a good 2a wall charger. what happens if you try and change your "kanthal power limit" to 250 and "upload" that to your mod? does the mod NOW go up to 250w?

edit... and you would have to change your input amps to 28 for both fields.

edit2... LOL your running 2 cell so 167 would be the max on kanthal power limit when in 2S mode.

I tried charging it on a 2A wall charger and it still only charged at 1A. I tried to input 166W in Escribe for max wattage at the kanthal power limit, but it still restricts the mod to 133W. I have it in 2S configuration.

I re-opened my ticket and sent them an email to see what they say.

EDIT.....When I tried changing the input amps, as soon as I click outside of the box, it reverts back to 24A