Skar 75 screen replacement

gotta love overseas customer service, lol. "extra pixels are normal".  

you sure it's the screen itself and not loose connection to the zif socket on the board the ribbon plugs into? if you want, you can post a pic of the screen. there's debug menu that's pops up in EScribe's device monitor when you click the Evolv logo 7 times ("help" - "About EScribe" - click logo 7 times - open DM and you'll see the hidden debug menu - you'll see "Screen Disconnect" box, a secure screen ribbon will be at 0 seconds. an intermittent connection will show upwards counting.)

IlI BADGER IlI said:

I have got a hcigarvt75 that I could pinch the screen out of & test it, then I'd know either way. Only thing is I'm pretty sure the Hcigar has another board above the DNA which the screen is attached to, not 100% it will be removable

Good idea. I'm assuming your 'pinch' means removing from the VT75 and testing, and not actually pinching which is also an issue on some mods.

IlI BADGER IlI said:

Also where I flashed the firmware through escribe & put the new service pack on I lost all the pre loaded settings it came with, is there any way to get that back?

Restore from the latest backup you saved.