lg hg2 .csv file?

Retro138

Retro138 said:

hey all, sorry for the noob first post, but i was told i could get the .csv file for the LG HG2 .csv file from here and im pulling my hair out trying to find it. I have a reuleaux DNA200 and Im trying to import my battery .csv into escribe.

thanks in advance.

here's a bunch of info and curves. just erase the TXT and put CSV to make it work for escribe. i suggest you run battery analyzer for your OWN batteries. makes it that much more accurate than someone elses curve.

https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/65604-topic/
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello, I'm new to vaping and i just bought Lost vape DNA 133 mod few weeks ago and currently using aspire nautilus with 1.6 ohm bvc coils and also own smok tfv8 with 2 LG HG2 batteries. Was checking fourm then passed by this post and i was wondering! Is it a must to configure my batteries setting with this .cvs file and is there a tutorial video on YouTube or whateva for beginners to do this ? I would rly appreciate if someone could help Also, is it okay if i forgot my batteries on my nitecore d4 charger ? Or its a must to take them off once they're fully charged? Thanks in advance

It is not necessary to have a battery curve, filling in the capacity Wh is easy, but all they do is make the battery metre more accurate they don't affect the vape.  You charger will stop charging when they are full, but it is a good habit to take the batteries out just in case there is a fault, it's a minute chance though and I'm sure thousands of people just leave their batteries in.

VapingBad said:

It is not necessary to have a battery curve, filling in the capacity Wh is easy, but all they do is make the battery metre more accurate they don't affect the vape.  You charger will stop charging when they are full, but it is a good habit to take the batteries out just in case there is a fault, it's a minute chance though and I'm sure thousands of people just leave their batteries in.

Thanks for your concern, Is there a tutorial video/topic for batteries configuration? Also, should I use same .csv file that macz provided up there ? Noting that i gonna use with lost vape therion DNA133

Another thing concerning my hg2 batteries, is it ok to use a new married batteries with old production date as I just figured that it has an old date 2007 my serial is 020****** on all of my 4 batteries!! is it a genuine serial as i checked on other posts about fake batteries and seems they are ok but I noticed that some starting with characters but mine start with numbers is that normal ?!

And my last question Which percentage you recommend me to recharge my hg2 batteries? I checked some posts that guys prefer to recharge them on 40%

Btw I was a deadly fan of breaking bad, i hope they gonna back soon with a new season :)

I don't know of any videos, but not charging the to 100% is more effective at prolonging their life than not vaping them low, DNA do this with the Max Recharges setting (charges to 4.1 V) unfortunately I am not aware of any chargers that so.  Google Battery University they have lots of info on charging and battery life.    Since they are in series with individual cell monitoring paring older batteries from the same batch is probably fine, if they end up at the same voltage before you charge they are still very close, you can also check they sag about the same in Device Monitor.

• 3 weeks later...
giz_60 said:

I would recommend running the case analyzer when you have time...every mod is slightly different, even same brand/model...I have 3 Skar 75's & each one has different case thermal values...did it come with the mod resistance set?

I haven't checked yet. Still waiting for my batteries to charge(charging them on my digicharger instead of PC). I do have the mod resistance tool though I bought when I got my Lavabox.

Great tool to have...but you are going to probably going to have an issue on the 250...IIRC, they don't read dead short below .007...found a quazi work around for it...you can read about it here...https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/65594-topic/?do=findComment&comment=886264....starts on page 5, post #75 on...basically you set your mod resistance to 0 & upload to device. Install a coil of know resistance, pulse the fire button to set the resistance in the device & then run the analyzer...you will probably have to let the coil cool for a bit first...and it will help if you set you pre-heat, power, etc. as low as possible to prevent the coil from getting to warm...not an exact science, but it works...you will see in the photos