Incorrect ohm reading with 1.2 sp3

I'd change the 510 out, i'd put my money on a poor connection between the 510 centerpin and atty centerpin dirty, or infirm'' or broken 510 inards.. in your pic, try a nice big blob of solder off a hot iron to freshly cleaned with emery papper and fluxed between the 510 and mod body to ground the two. I think your problems are mechanical and it wount make a difference what program you put in the chip, .. just like a tellevision, if the speaker wires broken it doesnt matter what channel your watching ect ect

black lace said:

I'd change the 510 out, i'd put my money on a poor connection between the 510 centerpin and atty centerpin dirty, or infirm'' or broken 510 inards.. in your pic, try a nice big blob of solder off a hot iron to freshly cleaned with emery papper and fluxed between the 510 and mod body to ground the two. I think your problems are mechanical and it wount make a difference what program you put in the chip, .. just like a tellevision, if the speaker wires broken it doesnt matter what channel your watching ect ect

Thanks mate for the reply.
Next week ill try to contact the seller and ask him about what to do to send this box for warranty, if it would be a problem with the 510 connector i should get the same issue on every fw im using, this happens only with the newer ones, i would like to think is a problem caused by the board instead of the 510.

I'm convinced your describing an intermitant short,, and its the intermitant bit that will do your head in,,, i may be compleatly wrong and admit i know little about chip programing,, for me the board either works or it doesnt, if you go into your wattage mode, drop it down as far as it will go and retrieve the build number, see if evolvs had any moor of that batch back or '''' what ever.. its allways cost me about seven quid recorded delivery to send a board to the USA and labeleld it as a dead computer chip, they pay the return and the postman signs for it when he hands the replacement to you..

rock solid with ni200 with the feb 2016 version then updating to a later version and trying a cold stainless coil on a warm board aint going to be brilliant anyway, I inputted on the thread because i think the soldering at the 510 needs addressing and evolv allready advising they havnt heard of any ohm variants related to firmware, its running and updating different firmwares, lol, i would shelve the stainless i dont think its helping.

• 3 months later...