asmodus oni 167 check battery issue

hi guys! i just got my oni yesterday and when i put in the batteries and my cleito120 it was not turning on, i had to hold in the power button for 5 secs for the screen to come up and literally the battery gauge on it is empty....... is this a defect? i have contacted the site that i bought the mod but they are claiming that it's my batteries that's messed up not the mod. i just had the batteries re-wrapped not even for a week and is perfectly working with my fuchai 213 plus. help!!!

• 3 years later...

same thing with my oni167 .I was using this mod bout 10hours ,and now the screen shows other items . For the first time when i bought it there was on the screen ohms ,voltage and then Amps . But now show's 0.00ohms , 450F , and last one's that supposted to show amps show's HOT. If I pressing fire button for 1sec its just shows EVOLV DNA250 and the screen turns off . But when I hold fire button for 5 or 10 secs for the screen to come up and literally the battery gauge on it is empty and it's says CHECK BATTERY.

Brand new mod and brand new batteries. Those batteries works perfectly on other mods. 

Don't know what to do , any solutions?

And i did the Restore Defaults , was thinking that will help but naw....

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 14.14.30.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 14.15.41.png

@rainbowtoast mod was set at 3 batteries. Now resolved.

11 hours ago, rainbowtoast said:

For the first time when i bought it there was on the screen ohms ,voltage and then Amps . But now show's 0.00ohms , 450F

Device Monitor, shows Profile 8 (Nickel TC profile), probably due to that Restore Defaults. Change that to a non TC Profile (maybe 5)

• 4 weeks later...

I've got the exact same problem where the screen comes on when I press the button but then shuts down again, when I have batteries in the mod and connect it to the PC it does stay on but then all the values on the screen are 0.00.

in device monitor cell 1 says 0.01v but cell 2 says 5.28. seems like a battery balancing issues on the boards end as the batteries do work in other mods without any issues. The mod is a little older but I has worked fine up until 3 hours ago.

image.thumb.png.cd5ff43b044687ae6b0bfba938beaece.png

• 1 month later...
В 06.02.2021 в 15:57, Guy Lamaison сказал:

I've got the exact same problem where the screen comes on when I press the button but then shuts down again, when I have batteries in the mod and connect it to the PC it does stay on but then all the values on the screen are 0.00.

in device monitor cell 1 says 0.01v but cell 2 says 5.28. seems like a battery balancing issues on the boards end as the batteries do work in other mods without any issues. I`m just want to work with worktime employee monitoring software.The mod is a little older but I has worked fine up until 3 hours ago.

image.thumb.png.cd5ff43b044687ae6b0bfba938beaece.png

Did you find a solution?