Hcigar 133

adam8178

My hcigar 133 has been draining my batteries very quickly. Then just last night it started to fire in my pocket and the only way to stop it was take batteries out. I put them back in and it started to fire again I took them out and now no matter what batteries I put in it won't turn on.

I would recommend buying a can of CRC 2-26 electronics lubricant, and spraying all of the buttons on your mod. Just squirt a little in the side, and click it several times, wiping away excess fluid with a kleenex, or whatever. I have had the down (-) button stick on my mods, on two occasions. Both times, I was able to free them up, by using 2-26. This sort of thing just happens, when enough junk builds up in the buttons. Even if it wasn't autofiring, it could still draw current, and drain your batteries.

I've seen that message before. I believe the  way I got it to work again, and it took a few tries, was to close out all of Escribe, unplug device, open Escribe & select the correct version for device & then reconnect the device & let Escribe find it...IIRC, it took 3 tries before it worked...