Battery Setting

iamiam

You can fire into .01, but it will current limit to 25 watts output with kanthal, or maybe 50 watts once a nickel coil has heated up (and somewhere in between for things in between like twisted nickel/kanthal and titanium)

Also you'd really need to nail your mod and tank resistance readings to temperature control properly down that low, so it is a touch impractical to use a coil that low. Possible, but not great results. 

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is a dumb question, but for the balance connector, the drawings seem to show the "slot" down (farther from the USB) but the photos show the "slot" up (closer to the USB). Am I missing something? My eyesight isn't what it once was so maybe the connector is marked somewhere but anyway, which way does it go? Thanks.

• 10 months later...
ChunkyButt200 said:

under the mod tab in escribe make sure you have lithium ion 18650 selected and set your cell soft cutoff to not less than 2.6
if you want to to input the watt hour of a battery, run battery analyzer. there's a box you can also check if you plan to use an external battery charger.

Thank you . There was a "Manufacturer Settings" under the Mod tab which I missed the first few times. I'm using Sammy 30Q with the cutoff value of 3V and Max Input @ 20A and Pulse Input of 30A. Or is there a list somewhere of all manufacturer specs?

• 2 months later...