Have i done this right?

Darth vapes

just build a 0.37ohm dual 316L with 26ga..@3.0..10 wrap...So my problem is when in temp mode it keeps coming up with temp protect warning...and thats anything between 30 watts and 60 watts..at 450F..im using TCR..0.00093 which is for Stainlees steel....im i doing somthing wrong?

Darth vapes said:

Also im starting to think that my coils could be a little to close to the out edge of the tfv8 rba and cauing the rime to get to hot...just a guess

The Smok TFV atty's utilize a floating 510 pin the base, which can cause issues in TC mode, especially with their RBA's. I had one that would work fine with an OEM coil, but had no continuity with the RBA, unless I pushed up really hard from the bottom on the 510 pin.

Darth vapes said:

Yes way to weak...yeah i know why the warning comes up but i dont understand why?.....works well in wattage mode at 65watts..although the ohms keeps changing in wattage mode..in temp mode the ohms is stable..@0.37...checked with atimizer test as well and its the same

The watts raising in wattage mode is normal due to the resistance rising as the wire is heating up.

Yes thats true...been watching a few reviews on it as well...seems once you get the wicking right it works really well..so should be a good tank..its about $48.00 here in New Zealand which makes it pricey..so hopefully it runs well..keep my wicks nice and short as possible

Also been looking for a good vtc5 battery ecig file for 2 vtc5s...the one i downloaded off of here is not quite right...battery low comes on at 15%...and that was using 70 watts all day...and yet the LG HG2 profile i also got from here..works to well!..as in it keeped fireing when battery bar was competely empty!...for how long?....dont know?...i had 4 or 5 more puffs then switched to vtc 5s....i have my soft cell set to 2.7..i dont want to go any lower than that......Batteries are always charged on my skyrc mc3000....which showed the flat vtc5s around 3.32 volts...also i always charge my 18650s at 0.75Ma....So looking for a good vtc5 file that has been setup using Therion 166

It was a shock to me way back, the mods low cut off has a lot to do with it and that's just new knowledge to vapers.  Batteries used to be something you put in a flash light, better batteries gave more runtime and don't leave old batteries in you flashlight so they leak was about the limit of everybodies knowledge.

It is really jut the top of 18650's that is risky when the wrap is damaged, makes it very easy to create a short circuit by just contacting a flat bit of metal.  The sides are only likley to be an issue if you had a positive ground device, I doubt you will ever find an electronic product like that, no doubt there will be some, but as rear as rocking hours sh1t.  But mech (tube) mods with the battery upside down are exactly that: positive ground, so any contact to the battery body is a short, not with the battery +ve at the 510 end, don't want to start a panic or nothink.