Have i done this right?

Darth vapes

It makes me nervus every time i pull my batteries out of my Therion..i check the positive side and see the dented but not broken!...soft shell......in fact! before i bought the Therion which is only a week ago i first bought the x cube ultra.....that was my very first mod!.....did my battery research on vaping as you do when your new the vape game....But dam!...putting those batteries in and out od the x cube ultra was really biteing into the battery skin!....so only after a week i went in search for a mod that looked good and had dual 18650s...and went for the Evic primo...because of the drop in style of battery door...much better plus had sleeves to seperate the batteries.....But the mod was sht! with jumping out of tc and getting way to hot to hold...so i deemed it unsafe for my liking....so went and bought the Smok G320!...same battery door..nice srceen!...was really happy with it...3 batteries!..all day vape!...high power if and when you want it!....small for the size!...But screen died after 1 and half days...so i got a replacement!...this one was all good for about 4 days!....Then battery A would not drain battery B and C were fine!...Yes i could have used it as a dual 18650 and still get the 220Watts...But no long battery life....so i thought fk it!....Whats out there that will last!..and work as it should!...Now i already knew about the Therion 75 133 166..loved them the most...but no one had them in stock!....and there $250.00 here in New Zealand...x cube ultra still 119.00...primo 75.00..G320..109.00...and the black therion 250.00...so i thought just get the therion and be done with it!...so got the black one.....the battery contacts arnt AS ruff as the x cube....LOL sorry for the long life story post!