VT75Nano Ohm Resistance

Need to make sure all your screws on the deck are good & tight...including the 510 pin. There have been some issues with the Nano having resistance issues due to loose ground screw on the DNA board. This device is very easy to get into...2 screws on the top & 2 on the bottom (T6's). Then gently pull the 2 parts of the mod apart. There are 3 mount screws on the board. Mine had 2 screws that were loose...

I dont know im using the tc mode or not, im gonna check it again later. I tried on atomizer analyzer and other mod, no jumpy ohm, but when i put any tank(doggystyle, hurricane jr and kayfun v5) on my vt75nano, all show the jumpy ohm. The worse ohm jump is from 0.89 to 1.21. And its getting high to 1.38.

Wayneo said:

Yo @Amirulmukmiinin Are you trying to use this in TC mode ? If it's just jumpy ohms, check the build with Atomizer Analyzer.

Do you mean the ohm's reading shown on the device changes as you vape and then changes back as the coil cools?  It is reading live ohm's which is normal.  A large variance may mean a loose or poor coil connection, poor connection at the atty connector, or a wiring issue in the device such as a poor ground. The screenshot you posted look pretty good as far as the cold and live ohms being vaped in Power Mode.....

retird said:

Do you mean the ohm's reading shown on the device changes as you vape and then changes back as the coil cools?  It is reading live ohm's which is normal.  A large variance may mean a loose or poor coil connection, poor connection at the atty connector, or a wiring issue in the device such as a poor ground. The screenshot you posted look pretty good as far as the cold and live ohms being vaped in Power Mode.....

I know it is normal as the coil cool down, but my ohm reading is not normal at all, going to large variance reading and its getting high starting from 0.87 to 1.21 and 1.34. If there poor connection with my coil it is impossible because when i try on my other mod (vt40), the ohm reading is normal. I bet it is poor connection with my atty connector or wiring issue. how can i fix this? Can i fix it by myself or i need someone that are professional to handle this?

So I guess you start using a new coil by making the coil and with both the device and atty at room temperature you identify the coil as a new coil. You vape and vape and at some point with the device resting it will "refine" since you haven't locked the ohm's.  After refinement, with everything tight with good connection, you should not have wild swings of the ohms.

If you switch atty's and the device and atty are not both at room temperature (or saying they both are not at the same temperature) then as it is vaped and refinement takes place the ohms variance will be greater. Without knowing the exact process you are using while getting the wide ohms swing that's the thoughts I have....  If we had a single screenshot of Device Monitor showing the wide variance while vaping it would be helpful. 

You could, if you want and have the skill and the proper meters, and the device is not in warranty, you could open the device and check the connections, grounding, 510 connector, and etc. Opening a device mostly voids a device warranty.    

If that is a fairly new device, try taking the battery cover off & clean it with some iso alcohol, especially the battery side of the cover...also the threads on the cover & the thread on the device...may have some machining oil on there...

There are only 2 wires in the Nano...Battery + and 510 +   ALL grounds run through the case & if it's not getting a good ground to begin with, it will cause problems...

Edit: Could you post a screenshot of the 'General' tab in Escribe showing the settings for Profile 6...