600F is not enough for stainless steel coils!

sdmf74 said:

........ I like to vape primarily temp control and stainless steel coils and the majority of stainless steel coils from eleaf and aspire require a higher temp setting than 600f. I find myself vaping at 600f and getting a weak vape,........

Which specific premade coils are you using and which atty are you using them in?  How about a link to the Eleaf and Aspire coils you use.

I think thats a good idea probably the only option I have at this point but like I said I wish I had a better understanding of TCR and changing the values. If anyone has any good links you could post so I can learn how please do?

I dont think it has much to do with the tank but Ive noticed it with the Melo 2/3, Lemo 3, and even the Crown 2 SS coils. Funny thing is I can take my crown 2 of my new dna 250 (or any of my DNA devices) barely puffin vapor @ 600F and pop it on my 2.5 year old $30 Evic vtc mini and it vapes fine. These are NOT knockoff coils, I know ebay sells knockoff coils but these are not it btw.

EC NC 0.25OHM HEAD
ECL 0.30OHM HEAD
UWELL CROWN II TANK COIL

THX for the links to the coils...

I've not used any of those coils but I do use Aspire ss316 coils and Wismec Notch coils (similar coil as the one in the EC NC 0.25ohm Head). My experience has been that all of the ones I use operate well within the wattage specs of the coil @ 400 to 450F for me. I use these coils in the attys recommended by the manufacturer.  

Quite a while ago I purchased an atty that was said to be compatible with the Aspire coils.  I tested it using the coils I like and got the exact results you are getting (but I didn't run the temp up to 600F).  I did boost the temp up to 550F and got a weak vape so I made sure I tightened all connections and made sure all 510 connections were clean and making a solid connection. The vape then reached 550F and about blew my head off.... was very hot....  Needless to say I don't use that atty.... :)  

I always make sure both the atty and device are at room temperature when starting a new coil or switching atty's...

Probably not much help to you but that's what I got....

Here is the .cvs file for the SS316L material I use...

csv SS316L.csv     

Hope you get it figured out....