DNA 250 Not charging via USB

Umer

I've had this mod for about a month. All of sudden it stopped charging via USB. I've tried several cables. Still no affect. Got on evolv set that up. I have bought 9 batteries; thinking it was the batteries and also got a good deal. But still no difference. Please advise.

IMG_8631.jpg

IMG_8630.jpg

IMG_8629.jpg

IMG_8628.jpg

IMG_8627.jpg

IMG_8626.jpg

I see very few folks using LiFe-PO4 batteries ... screenshot 1 shows you are using them as opposed to Li-Po batteries.

Do you have an external wall charger to charge the DNA via USB... I assume you are using a computer to charge...

You might first contact the vendor you bought it from and then Thinkvape next..... Your issue can be caused by many things and could be device related as opposed to circuit board related..... I assume it still vapes and everything but charging works.......

You could also contact Evolv and start a ticket... they will guide you and they may ask you to send in the circuit board if they feel it is board related.... that's their call...

I have contacted the vendor GearBest. They arent able to do nothing really. They are stating send the device back which will take close to a month to send and receive and then a month probably to get it back. At the time this happened I realized should've got it in the US vs China cause of shipping costs and unreliability depending on they receive the item.

How to contact thinkvape. I have opened a ticket over the weekend to evolv. It works great as opposed to charging from USB. That's one thing I am lost. Also it's a hassle flipping batteries; don't want to ruin the unit.

• 3 months later...

I'm curious if this was ever figured out. As my vtbox250 just started this. Charged fine this am then this afternoon plug in cable and it recognizes it but drained my Lipo to 0%. It was 53% when I walked away with it charging so I thought.