DJLsb Theme with Replay 2.3.0

(21 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Header.png

This is a modified version of the DJLsb theme that came pre-installed on my Lost Vape Paranormal/Therion 75c mods - full credit goes out to Daniel@djlsbvapes for the design of this excellent user interface that offers an array of functionality without being too cluttered and over complicated.

I was unable to find a Replay enabled version, so took up the challenge of integrating Evolv's main screen UI so I could continue using my favorite theme with the added benefit of Replay. Edit: Daniel@djlsbvapes as since released an updated version with Replay, a copy of which can be found on his website.

Older 75c devices - so long as you have taken all the right steps to upgrade your firmware this theme will work just fine - I found YouTube video: 'Replay Mode - how to get it on your 75C'  by 'vaping v1ck' helpful, please also check here for guidance.

250c devices - no firmware upgrade required, just upload and go. Happy days 😉

UIColourToggle function available in V2.1 onwards. This feature appears on both the MAIN and REPLAY screens allowing you to toggle your UI between white and a mono color of your choosing for matchy matchy customisation i.e. orange matches up really well with silver Paranormal/wooden panels, as does Stealth with my carbon/black edition Therion for a classy toned-down look -  other colour options to suit Mirage are also available from the download section.

UI toggle buttons are conveniently located to provide quick switching between mono color and the default bright white display - useful in bright sunny conditions 🙂

Other modifications include:

- PowerBank UI included to support USB-On-the-go (new)

- ‘Warmth of Puff’ feature included on REPLAY screen

- Up to 4x battery voltages included 

- Minor tweaks to button/field positions and removal of separation lines to provide clearer/ergonomic viewing.

- Lost Vape emblem in place of full logo - for sharper imaging.

- Revised battery indicators for improved vividness.

Fully optimised for dna250c, and cross-compatible with dna75c devices

ColourToggle options: Green, Orange, Stealth, Blue, Red, Cyan, Purple and now Magenta...choose to best suit your setup.

Collage_01.thumb.png.80ab0379cfebab0568d2c45e69a3ddb9.png

What's New in Version 2.3.0   See changelog

Released

Download section updated with Stealth in V2.3 (Replay = default screen)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi love the the theme, the only problem is that on the lost vape mirage 75c the fire button led is on constantly. 

if you turn off the mod the gree

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi nashpanteron, yes vt75d is DNA colour chipset so will work just fine 😉

Edited by Stepladder

20 hours ago, Stepladder said:

Hi nashpanteron, yes vt75d is DNA colour chipset so will work just fine 😉

Thanks for the reply, mate. I am currently using your lovely theme now. What a dope & cool-lookin' design! Keep update it always ya. Cheers. 😉

• Thanks 1

Hye sir, can you revise the watt increment adjustments in 0.5 increment? Or there is any way i can adjust it myself? Sorry very new to this theme & all that. Thanks btw. 

4 hours ago, nashpantheron said:

Hye sir, can you revise the watt increment adjustments in 0.5 increment? Or there is any way i can adjust it myself? Sorry very new to this theme & all that. Thanks btw. 

Hi nashpantheron, watts are available in .5 increments from the REPLAY screen so you could work from there...or change the  increments displayed on MAIN screen by following these steps using Theme Designer in EScribe to edit the settings for both the Default Condition and Toggle 1 tabs shown below. Hope that helps?

Nashpanteron.thumb.PNG.448d791993edf50ebf6c2125624daaa3.PNG

Edited by Stepladder
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Stepladder said:

Hi nashpantheron, watts are available in .5 increments from the REPLAY screen so you could work from there...or change the  increments displayed on MAIN screen by following these steps using Theme Designer in EScribe to edit the settings for both the Default Condition and Toggle 1 tabs shown below. Hope that helps?

Nashpanteron.thumb.PNG.448d791993edf50ebf6c2125624daaa3.PNG

Thanks so much for helping me out mate. It works now as I followed your guide above. God bless you mate.  🤗

• Thanks 1

Hye sir, can you add more details on the Battery Info menu? For example, can show stats of each Battery 1, Battery 2 Volt Info rtc. on tht Battery Menu Info. It will be much better. Kudos for your theme! 😃

• Thanks 1

Hi nashpantheron, stats for up to 4x batteries will be included in Version 2.0.1...will PM you when this becomes available. Thanks for the feedback!

• Thanks 1

Hey buddy,  Great theme! 3x battery stats and powerbank feature (not that I would use it) would be nice now that I have my new Triade. Make it happen! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AdamCrow said:

Hey buddy,  Great theme! 3x battery stats and powerbank feature (not that I would use it) would be nice now that I have my new Triade. Make it happen! 

Glad you like the theme...I will include up to 4x cells and powerbank feature soon. Will PM you once uploaded. 

On 7/11/2018 at 6:28 AM, nashpantheron said:

Hye sir, can you add more details on the Battery Info menu? For example, can show stats of each Battery 1, Battery 2 Volt Info rtc. on tht Battery Menu Info. It will be much better. Kudos for your theme! 😃

Your request for battery stats have been included in V2.1. - see above screen shot

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Stepladder said:

Your request for battery stats have been included in V2.1. - see above screen shot

Thanks a million mate. You are so kind and great to update it frequently. Will download & use them right away now. Kudos for your kind work mate. 🤗

• Thanks 1

I have now included 'USB On-The-Go' for anyone wishing to use the 250c powerbank feature - included in V2.2.0

PowerBankScreen01.thumb.jpg.a7a4290c45032f04abb579b0dbaeeb6a.jpg

Edited by Stepladder

So when you access 'Replay Mode' does that automatically save the last puff from 'Main Screen' ? To cancel the saved last puff you have to go back to 'Main Screen'?

• Like 1

Hi RawrRomp, puffs aren't automatically saved, in all instances you will need to hit the 'save puff' button in order to activate Replay. Hope that answers your question?

Hello,

I've just loaded your theme and would like to use replay.  I seem to be able to get into it and use it fine.  But, when I lock the mod (Paranormal 250C) and then unlock, it seems to default back to watts - or am i just seeing a different screen - do you have to click on replay each time?  Can this be fixed so if i lock while in replay, it stays in replay when unlocked?

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Hi ob1j3d1, 

MAIN screen is the the default screen so yes you will always start off from there after unlocking or rebooting your device. 

You can reassign the default screen to be the REPLAY screen using Theme Designer in EScribe. I will post some guidance on how to do this within the next day or two.

Replay will remain active even after locking/unlocking, so if you are using Replay and then lock/unlock your device you will default back to the MAIN screen but replay will still be active in the background so you can continue vaping without the need to go back to the Replay screen, unless you decide to reset Replay (usually required after change in ambient temperature). I will introduce a small icon on the MAIN screen to indicate the Replay status in V2.3.

Hope that clarifies things, I will PM you once I have uploaded guidance notes.

Hi Stepladder,

Thanks for your swift response.

No need to post the instructions to make REPLAY the main screen - don't really want to do that.

The fact that replay does in fact remain active after locking and unlocking is sufficient.  Makes sense that I wouldn't have to go back in there unless I want to change it

Thanks again for explaining, escribe is so advanced and so is this mod.  I'm normally a plug and play guy so your augmented theme has been a godsend in using replay.

Edited by ob1j3d1

How possible is to get rid of the paranormal logo, and either leave it blank or insert the Finder logo.

Thank you,

• Like 1

On 8/2/2018 at 3:44 PM, Opanos said:

How possible is to get rid of the paranormal logo, and either leave it blank or insert the Finder logo.

Thank you,

Hi Opanos,

You can customise any theme using Escribe's Theme Designer to change /swap images. First you need to find logo and convert it to png format so you can import this into your theme. Unfortunately I don't have time to prepare guidance notes so would suggest watching YouTube vids on this or ask here in the forum section dedicated to Themes. Hope that helps

Edited by Stepladder
  • Like 1