NEO Cloudz [on Crack™] {DNA250C + DNA75C} NP20

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is the most advanced, feature packed vaping experience OR YOUR MONEY BACK!!!

Pick up your vape.

Have a taste of 2077, have some NEO Cloudz.

info.thumb.png.6f58f0290c47d453c8d2a5f3f9846705.png

HATE THIS???

Please fill in the following (very short) feedback form :) I would really appreciate it, especially if you DON'T want to download this. I want to make this better for everyone!

https://forms.gle/bSKWzHjmYJoyAmrE6

Do you think I have desecrated the holy sanctity of Frank?

This theme didn't used to be this hot 🥵. Think of this version as a spiritual successor to Frank's before, erghmm, it got hooked on all that... pink. Also check this for a more comprehensive change log :)

Neo Clouds On Crack has Frank at it's very core, hardened and sharpened until it's latest iteration. This.

Dev Style:

I'm a massive h*cking nerd if you couldn't already tell. This theme is themed after a computer terminal as that is where I spent most of my days. I love the minimalist high contrast look and wanted to bring that l33t l00k to not only to just my vape but YOUR vape!

A new version is submitted as I create them. While this means you will get extremely fast updates; this also means you *will* experience bugs and inconsistencies in the UI. Report them if you care. I am only human however meticulous I am.

Edited by Skit

What's New in Version NP20   See changelog

Released

• increased default timeout to 20s
  • reduced the size of the profile selector to better emphasise the accent box
  • changed lockscreen password caption to be less esoteric
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback