StattQualm - Renaissance des alten Logos 1.1

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In meinem Archiv bin ich über eines meiner ersten Themes gestolpert - "StattQualm" von Anfang 2019....

ich habe es in der Funktion weitgehend an meinen aktuellen Stand angepasst, soweit es möglich war ohne den ursprünglichen Charakter zu zerstören.

Das Theme ist komplett in deutsch gehalten.

- Die Schrittweite der Leistungseinstellung ist abhängig von der eingestellten Leistung

- auf falsche Einstellungen wird deutlich hingewiesen (eg Temp-Protect in power mode), as usual from my enhanced themes

(DIE FOLGENDEN SCREENSHOTS STAMMEN NICHT VON DIESEM THEME, BEINHALTEN ABER DIE FUNKTIONEN/DARSTELLUNGEN)

#Warnings.png

- Die Funktionen für "REPLAY" werden nur angezeigt/freigegeben in power mode (material => Watt / as provided by Evolv) und nur nach Aktivierung, vorausgesetzt, die Wicklung ist für "REPLAY" geeignet

enhanced-4_replay.png

#Toggles.png

TO THE EXPERIENCED USERS:

#TempControledPreheat.png

Well, the display of the Preheat temperature is quite interesting, but to set this directly seems pointless, since the chipset works in fixed increments.
As far as I interpret the behavior correctly, these steps are dependent on the set target temperature, as well as the exceeding of the TC target temperature in Preheat is not possible - even if the direct temperature input suggests something else. There is a direct dependency between Preheat-Temp and Preheat-Punch.
So I decided to display the preheat temperature (assigned by the chipset) - but the setting is done as a preheat punch.
Should someone explain to me in an understandable way that my explanations are wrong, I will go back this step, of course.

battery indicator.png

Edited by gwyar
Korrekturen in der Beschreibung

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

SUMMERTIME!

- Colored warning in case of excessive heating of the board

If I missed something, you found a bug - please report!

User Feedback