Looking for original DJLsb Vapes DNA 75c (Lost Vape) Theme

Hi,

I have a Steam Crave Hadron Mini DNA100C arriving in a couple of weeks, and I was looking around to see what themes were available. I came across DJLsb's YouTube review of the the DNA75c from 2017 (!) and he describes the theme he made for Lost Vape Therion, which he made available to everyone. I found a bunch of themes here that were derived from the original DJLsb theme, but I can't find the actual original theme he made anywhere.

His website (www.djlsbvapes.com) is no longer public (it's private now), the Lost Vape section that used to hold all their themes is no longer there either. I even tried the wayback machine, which came up with all the old pages with the links, but the actual .ecigtheme files weren't archived...

Can anyone point me to the original theme DJL made (LostVape001.ecigtheme.zip)

Thanks!

Edited by Haywood

8 hours ago, BillW50 said:

Is this it?

This is probably Stepladder theme before they added all of the extras. This one only has Replay added.

DJLsb Theme with Replay.ecigtheme 59.81 kB · 3 downloads

This should do fine, though I don't yet know what replay does exactly, whether it works for both power and temp modes, or even if I need/want replay. Thanks to @Wayneo I have found the actual original DJLsp theme here as well, which is what I will probably start out with.

6 hours ago, Wayneo said:

I'm pretty sure the 7 year old 'DJLsb Vapes Therion Theme' v 1.0.0 posted here by himself would not be a derivation. 

Thanks. For some reason I couldn't find it when I looked. I didn't realize that searching for 'DJLsb Vapes Therion Theme' would turn up too many hits. Searching on just 'DJLsb' gave me a more manageable list and I found it. I'm just learing the forum and I appreciate the help from everyone.

2 things.

1. I didn't include the link because it didn't have 'Replay', the comments about the snow in the wallpaper and the other link posted  seemed more complete.
  2. I only searched 2 words, with 2 extra options after clicking that magnifying glass. 'Files' and 'all words'.

Glad you're set.

Screen Shot 2024-09-16 at 1.43.44 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1