problems with dovpo riva DNA 250c. help someone

this is like my third dovpo riva dna250c, i dropped my last one and broke so i bought a new one i liked it so much. this one was working flawlessly until about a week ago. I use the same build on the same wattage with the same juice, constantly. a week or so ago i started getting a noticeable drop in vapor production and throat hit. I looked at the diagnostics on the screen  and everything looked fine, but when i hooked it up to escribe and used device monitor, i get a competely different value for the current out put when i fire. than what it says on the screen of the device in diagnostics. On the mod screen, it says im get 38.3 amps when i fire. on escribe its says 23.3 amp. i restored it to default settings it doesnt fix it. can anyone help me. i wrote evolv a couple emails for help... havent gotten a reply yet. 

No, it's ni80, just using wattage.  Everything matches up besides the current/amps that being sent to the atomizer. I am on the way back from the hospital visiting my dad, when I get home I can send a screenshot, but i don't think it will show temperature because it's ni80

It looks to be running at your set wattage after boost is finished. Note there is current output from the battery and current output from the board and they will not usually ever match up.

• Like 1

Do you know how the boost works. I thought the profile that says wattage boost controlled the amount of boost, and that seemed to worked before, but not the wattage boost profile doesn't change anything I can set it on 1 watt all the way to 200 and it doesn't effect the boost. When I change  the punch it does. I thought punch was only supposed to go from 1-11. Mine goes to 22

Profile 3 is the evolv default profile for watt boost. That profile has boost enabled.

You choose the watts you want and the boost:Punch. That 'punch' value will determine how many extra watts you'll get at the very start of a puff.

Yes, we know it shows going to 22, that is a bug. Yes, 11 is the max, no matter if you set it higher.

• Like 1

Now the wattage boost profile doesn't change anything, also if I set the punch on 1 it jumps up to.190 when I fire and if i sent it on 11 its still jumps up to 190. It's like it's either all the boost or I just turn it off no matter what I set it on.

Oh ok, cool. I thought I had messed with it in escribe or something and changed it to 22, but I couldn't find anyway to fix it because it only say 11 on escribe. Well I'd say that's the problem.and I got it figured out. When I get home from the hospital. I'll clean my atomizer and everything like the other guy suggested. I watched a jai haze video and he explained the wattage boost incorrectly. That's why I thought u set wattage boost and it affected all the other profiles. I still can't explain why I can't get the same vape I was getting before, but I'd say it's on my and not the mod. Thanks

I'm not sure though, because as I said I've use the same settings with the same build for months. I have wattage set to 146. I have boost set to 6. It was dialed in perfectly for me. When I would check the puff info. It always said around 165 to 173 watts. Now on the same settings when I check puff info it only gets me to like 156. You can tell it's not hitting the same. So I'll clean everything up. When I get back from the hospital I will post the screenshots you ask for. 

Well, under 'Help' you'll find Backups, so you could choose the one from a week before this started happening and it will have the mod back to that date and settings. Me, I'd just adjust it back manually and not worry about 'before' or those settings. You could have been puffing differently time wise, coil changes from gunk, etc. Too many variables to match the watts.

• Like 1

Alright man cool, I did change coil, it's the same exact build and I change them about once a month but I usually throw the new ones in and it usually vapes the same but I'll do that man, and I would care if the watts matched as long as it still hit the same and it usually does. I was just trying to trouble shoot it, cuz I really ain't getting a good vape anymore. I actually built another set of coils already to see if maybe I messed those up but that didn't help either, but thanks for your help man I will keep tinkering around until I get it right!

On the way back from the hospital today it was sitting on the dash and I had the window rolled down. I was giving my mom directions she took a left turn to fast and it rolled out the window and landed on the road. I had to stop traffic to keep them from running it over. The batteries popped out, I broke my favorite drip tip and scuffed it all to hell. So I'm not having the best luck out of it either way you go haha.jisy thought I'd share. I said damn the boost all together turned it off and cranked the wattage up to 165. It's doing better like that. Thanks again for your help. Have a good one.