hi I have a mod for dna60, and some problem

Using the mod, my watts often drop (from about 5 to 10) and don’t rise, writes low battery. At the same time, I have 4 18650 different batteries from Sony and others. Everyone has such a problem that even charged ones give out such a problem. It happens that the screen is almost fully charged but the watts drop.

Does this mod have a USB port for escribe access?

9 hours ago, lazarev said:

... my watts often drop (from about 5 to 10) and don’t rise, writes low battery.

How do you know that?

What watts are you usually using? Are you using boost:punch?

В 15.03.2024 в 03:27, Wayneo сказал:

Does this mod have a USB port for escribe access?

How do you know that?

What watts are you usually using? Are you using boost:punch?

yes, there is a USB port, I usually use 23 - 30 watts, depending on the coil

1 час назад, Wayneo сказал:

OK then. I can do this the slower way, 1 question at a time.

How do you know that?

I know that? if about cotton wool that they stay at 5 - it is displayed on the screen. I’m not good at English, I don’t really understand what I should answer

I understand what you mean @lazarev. The problem is the board can't get enough power. Likely causes are battery wiring, battery contacts, or the batteries. You say you are using Sony and others. Some Sony batteries are designed for flashlights (torches) and not suitable for vaping. So what type are these batteries?

What others are going to want you to do is to use EScribe's Device Manager and take a screen shot of the battery voltage while firing. All it is going to likely show is the battery voltage drops like a rock when you fire the mod. And speaking about the DNA60. What model is this mod? As that might clue us in on what the likely cause is.

• Like 1