The use of the Russian language in fashion / Использование русского языка в моде

RedRoom

Всем привет, столкнулся с проблемой, когда в evolv выставляю русские надписи в кладке Language, вместо русских слов появляются знаки ???? Как это исправить?

Hello everyone, I ran into a problem when I put Russian inscriptions in the Language tab in evolv, signs ???? appear instead of Russian words. How to fix it?

12.bmp

11 минуту назад, dwcraig1 сказал:

You may get your answer here but it would be best to also ask here also:

https://helpdesk.evolvapor.com/index.php?a=add&category=1

Your ticket has been successfully submitted! Ticket ID: 2DR-5JE-YRHN

I will add a photo for a better understanding of the situation, maybe someone here can help solve this problem

photo_2023-05-30_15-26-10 (2).jpg

photo_2023-05-30_15-26-10.jpg

9 минут назад, Wayneo сказал:

That 'language' tab shows the standard informational/warning status messages. What kind of items are those 3 '?' marks? Are they (on your mod) labels, pictures, etc? 

I want the warnings to be in Russian and displayed normally, but it only displays normally if written in English

9 hours ago, Wayneo said:

What kind of items are those 3 '?' marks? Are they (on your mod) labels, pictures, etc? 

Seems to work for me. You'll understand. Your picture didn't identify the English that should have been russian, but there's the 'no atomizer' in russian.

russian.png

• Like 1

37 минут назад, Wayneo сказал:

Seems to work for me. You'll understand. Your picture didn't identify the English that should have been russian, but there's the 'no atomizer' in russian.

russian.png

I use a translator and I don't understand what you are writing at all. Russian I specified in the program, in the absence of an atomizer, to write words to me in Russian, but instead of Russian words, she writes me a question mark ???

Here is the theme I used. There are a few variations. I am not sure if the words are russian or ukranian. https://bit.ly/42uxCcN

Here is another          https://forum.evolvapor.com/files/file/554-roman_finder250c_rusecigtheme/

I would say there are at least 5 or 6 russian themes.

You could try a search in russian while in the theme park. Good luck.

18 hours ago, RedRoom said:

Всем привет, столкнулся с проблемой, когда в evolv выставляю русские надписи в кладке Language, вместо русских слов появляются знаки ???? Как это исправить?

Hello everyone, I ran into a problem when I put Russian inscriptions in the Language tab in evolv, signs ???? appear instead of Russian words. How to fix it?

12.bmp 174.84 kB · 2 downloads

I think this problem is because of the font of your theme. Use the font that correctly displays the Russian language (like arial, roboto black and ... ) . Change the font in the appearance section and your problem will be solved. 

fontproblem.thumb.png.22b2c89df0ead4fd6435e392e6d4cccb.png

Edited by aMirS
  • Like 1